Chapter 11: Part 1

Start from the beginning

But here I was questioning my 17 year old self.

How did I use to do this? How did I talk to criminals without fear eating me up? How did I seduce them in order-actually thats just one of my personalities. I think every girl has that.

As we neared a bridge, that told me we were close to them. And I don't think I was going to make it because the fear was going to eat me alive. I need my pills. I didn't know whether to pee or throw up. Maybe I could do both.

"Alright we're here." Christian announced, though there was no need because as soon as he pulled up to the parking lot, I saw two guys smoking and probably three or two in the car, but I couldn't see because of the tinted windows.

I was resistant to get off the truck. Maybe I could make up an excuse or . . .

"Lana?"

I looked up towards Christian and he smirked. He fucking smirked. He was enjoying my anxiety. "Im coming just give me a minute, Christian." I said with my coolest impression, but we both know it was pretty shitty.

He nodded and got off the truck. I popped two pills and tried my hardest to swallow it with my spit because of the shortage of water.

The struggle was real.

I took in a deep breath, then let it out early. I did this three more times and then got out the truck.

I was Lana, dammit. If I was going to leave the mafia, I could at least leave a good reputation. I need to stop being a little bitch and just let my 17 year old self be. Actually fuck that too, I'm going to be my 21 year old self. Im proud of what I turned out to be. I don't think anybody has gone through the things that I have gone through. This is what made me strong.

Making my way towards them, I catch the guy's -Marco's frown. "I'm sorry I didn't know women were going to be making the deals now." He spat bitterly. I just wanted to knock out that golden tooth he poorly had screwed in his mouth.

I swear these aren't my words.

"Im sure you still remember me, Marco." I purred. He narrowed his eyes.

I was going to do this without flirting or seducing. I was engaged now. There was no need for any of that.

"I was here with Chris, Antonio, and Daniel." I midway leaned in and whispered, "We also made that little secret deal." We both leaned back and it took him a couple of seconds before he decided to hug me with all his force. Then he let me go, so I quickly smiled as he also showed us his teeth plus his golden tooth.

"Im so sorry that I couldn't stay longer to chat about what we've missed out b-"

"Are you being sarcastic?" His smile was slowly going away, and a frown was replacing it.

My heart began racing and I was in need of my pills again. When he saw that I was about to freak out he started laughing out loud.

I was confused as hell.

"Chicaquita, I'm just playing." He smiled then side hugged me and ordered his men to bring the weapons into the truck, so I sent Christian and Johnny to check it and bring them the cash.