chapter 16

I GOT TIRED TO EDIT BUT ENJOY THANK YOU

Emily POV

" Emily can we talk please " I ignored him as I got dressed an walked out of the room ready for the office I wanted to walk out that door like it was all okay but I knew it wasn't okay I was hurting so much.

" are you going to let here stay " I asked looking at him waiting to hear the word he was going to deliver to me

" well she is pregnant with my child so she say she needs to stay till I prove that baby isn't mine " I looked at him.

" okay good then " I went out as if my day wasn't bad enough I saw Mr. M down stairs.

" good morning Emily hope you slept well you don't look too good for work after last night "

" am fine mum things like this happen boys will be boys excuse me " I walked out the door but who am I kidding my face clearly showed an upset .

" good morning son " she greeted him first

" morning " Mr. M was hoping David would call her mother after his memory lost but not even once did he bring himself to call her that I guess he must have hated her that much.

" son I know you are shock but things like this happen just show Emily support "

" I will thank you ". He walked away.

Rosella an Lora came down stairs just in time for breakfast

" do you think he will accept me an the baby " she asked looking so scared.

" he will have to accept his own blood Lora he know well what to do so relax you need to eat an feed your baby "

I was In the office going through some files I couldn't even concentrate on anything at all.

" Emily what's wrong need help with that " Lisa sat down crossing her legs .

" do you know anybody name Lora in David past life "

" yes Lora was David x girlfriend before there broke up a week to the marriage "

" well she came back saying she is pregnant for David an he is the father of her child before the accident there where together " Lisa was also shocked hearing the news.

" I do recall David telling me he was going to see Lora but I never knew there where still together "

" well there where " holding back my tears.

" are you okay " I knew what she meant but was I ready to admit to her I wasn't okay.

" am fine after all I wasn't going to give him a child after this contract marriage is over he can start his own family "

" Emily I know you are lying but keep telling yourself that till you believe it too" she stood up an left I knew for a fact she was telling the truth I was lying to myself I have falling deeply in love with David what am I going to do now.

David was by the other edge of the office looking at Emily he wishes he could share the pain with her but how can he when he was the one that cause her the pain an when she sees him she is in pain what will he do.
*****************

" really yes Mr Peter of course she is our daughter in law my step sons wife business runs in the family blood yes okay bye " she threw her phone to the ground breaking it into pieces

" how dare she I will not allow her take over the company where the hell is Alvaro when one needs him " she took the house line line in her room to make a call .