chapter 14

Emily POV

I jumped out of the bed covered myself with the blanket an went right straight into the bathroom I stood by the door an was looking at him right in bed sleeping peacefully with the blanket almost half falling of his gorgeous body I said to myself admiring him if he where my husband for life I would never Allow him go out for weeks.

Slowly he opened his eyes an caught a glimpse of me looking at him " hey want me to join you " he asked smiling at me " sure if you want " I said to him an went into the bathroom closed the door an I threw the blanket out .

David brush his hair back an stood up from bed.
The water was pouring down on my naked body as I was imagining every touch of his an his strong hands all over my body.

David opened the bathroom door an went right inside I wasn't shy nor scared because there was nothing he didn't see nor touch last night " hy what are you doing here" I asked as he pulled closer to my naked body an my breast against his chest " I thought you said I could join you" he brushed my hair backward with the water still on pouring down on me.

" just said it an..... " he held my mouth with his hand .

"I told you that I will Make love to you each an everyday an any chance I get because I love you an I was so lucky my wife was still a virgin until last night "

I guess he was right .was he the man I was waiting for all my life to give myself to because I don't know what to think anymore .

He enter into the pouring water kissed me passionately holding my body tightly like he knew the code to my body every inch of his hand an every touch I just seem to allow him through I turned holding on to the wall as he kissed my neck kissing my back .
Rubbing my body he turned me an looked into my eyes pause for a moment looking at me.

" you are so beautiful Emily. You are" he kissed me again an again all over lifted me up as I rapped my legs around his waist we where soaking wet but we could careless at all .

" promise me you will never make me regret giving myself to you that you will always love me"

" I will never make you regret anything " he said kissing me with his hands on my hair an other places on my body my hands where also busy all over his body like crazy I was moaning louder.

" hy shouldn't we stop it's morning what if I scream louder an the whole house hear us "

He pulled me tighter to his chest
" I want you to scream even louder let them hear you are my wife mine alone". I felt like the world was under my feet the way he carefully held me making love to me under the shower I felt like last night was nothing compare to this morning. I couldn't get over him I held on tightly to his head with his strong grip on me making me alive an feeling like a woman.

He an I got dressed an went down stairs for breakfast hand in hand he sat me down an was serving me breakfast looking into my eyes with so much love.

" mum look at those two it's like there are so much in love after this whole accident stuff"

Rosella was whispering to her mother.

The door bell was ringing the maid ran to get the door.

Me an David where busy talking an flirting on the breakfast table his dad had his eyes on us.

I was surprise with the person I saw walking through the door it was David lawyer Lisa she must have heard about David accident.

" hello Lisa " his father greeted her asking her to join breakfast.

" am sorry Mr Montenegro but I an very okay hello Emily "

" hello Lisa " David was looking at her like a stranger not knowing who she was .