chapter 2

Emily POV.
Here I was again at the club getting ready for my stage dance. I went directly to the changing room to wear those smallish dresses that show all part of my body .I was disincentive about dancing on stage with all eyes on me.

I threw my bag somewhere less interruptive an changed my cloth I wore striping dress that had a fall off shoulder with little cuts at each edge I was all set for the stage.

Jules walked all dressed an ready to entertain her men. She was a full time worker at the club she had slept with various rich business men who come to the club to while away time an dissemble away from their nagging wife's .

She told me Mr Sam wants me to go and entertain a man sitting at the VIP launch an it was urgent I piped outside to see who it was hiding under the cover of the dark light thinking it was the rude arrogant guy.

Even if it was him I wouldn't be able to see him anyway.

I went to the VIP area behold he was sitting looking gnarly.
In front of him with our best drink that cost half a million I wonder what kind of money he has to be able to drink such liquor I sat in front of him in the gloom waiting for him to alter the first word from his lips was he going to apologize or was he going to still ask how much I am worth .

My eyes where loitering around his body trying to behave myself " I like your courage " smirking his eyes on mine an with me sitting their quietly hoping for an apology from him.

" but you can't tell me you don't have a price " he added quietly looking at his watch then looked at me with no smile but a serious look on his face.

"What do you mean "I also added making myself cleared to him that if he is still here to ask me my worth or how much it's to buy me well he will have to give up all his fortune.

I moved closer to him biting my lips " will you give all your fortune if I should ask of you ?" then I push back to my seat pushing my hair back flipping it to the right side of my shoulder.

" is that all then it's settle I knew you would have a price " he said to my face looking enigmatic an valiant.

I was gruesome that a human like him thinks everyone has a price I was about to change his thought an make him realize that not all human being put price tag on themselves .he said no further .

He stood up for where he was sitting moved closer to me an place his card into the pocket of my coat an left with one word ringing In my head you will come running to me hope it won't be too late an he left I was wondering how can that piece of shit sleep at night tormenting human being likes us. I went along reminiscing about what he said an my anger towards him
" I swear I will one day break his neck " Jodi was listening to me complaining an talking all night long about the same guy.

She had been my childhood friend for life an had stood by me through thick an thin she had an older brother call Marcus he had always had a crush on me.

well crushing would be an under estimation he is obsessed with me that if you ask him to kiss my feet he would with no question asked. Jodi took a criterion before me " girl why are you complaining you are lucky he noticed you I also work in that club that handsome sexy god saw you an yet you have the right to complain. " she shrugged her lips " just pass him on to me an see what happens he will wake up in my bed the next morning even if I have to drug him " an she smile silently at me. Trying to cheer me up.

"Something wasn't right I said why would he give me his fortune for just a night is he trying to use me for money ritual" I said to Jodi still in my train of thoughts hoping I was wrong she placed her hands around my shoulder an gave me a friendly punch in the head pulling me along with her. We talk an laughed non stop till we got home I took a warm bath an lay on my bed looking around my room there was nothing to this old shark of mine.