chapter 9

Emily POV

Dinner was set the maid had prepared all the dishes asked by the madam to cook .

I was sitting in my room reading a novel I found on his bookshelf.

She walked into my room with a wicked smile on her face trying to taunt me but I for a fact knew what she was trying to do so ignored her.

" sorry to disturb you but do come down for dinner please we will be expecting. A very important guest " then she left I wonder who it was an why she would need my presence with them .

May be because I was part of the family now I proclaim .
Dressed up an went down stair is this how it everyday in the rich mans house .

Today another different variety of food is being served looking delicious as ever.

The door bell rang an the. Maid went to get the door.

The madam was hoping it was her guest at the door but disappointed she was when she saw David walked through that door .

Never the less she showed him a welcoming smile " am glad you came back early David for I was about to call you we have an important guest" she turned an looked at me " go help your husband change an come down for dinner "

I agreed an followed David up stairs he asked me if I knew who was coming. I didn't have the answer to his questions so I kept quiet looking at him which angered him .

It then made it clear to him that was how I feel each time he left words unsaid to me an would make me feel like I was talking to the wall.

He walks pass me an went to have his cloth changed in the bathroom I went into his locker an brought out some cloths for him to wear he came out after taking the showers I went outside the door waiting for him because I had no interest in seeing his naked body I said trying to convince my self but God knows I wanted to go back in there I waited as he came out wear a different shirt it was a Polo shirt with red stripe an blue I was offended. I asked him what was wrong with the one I had brought out for him to wear .

He was trying to ignore me I held him back asking him again that I had better taste in colour than he ever did.

He moved closer to me trapping me against the wall with one hand against me on the wall an another in his pocket I could hardly speak his face was right close to mine.

It felt like he was going to kiss me at first I looked at him like my eyes where going to pop out but he looks at me in a blurry way I couldn't explain it but he made the hair on my body to stand if there where hair on my heart am sure all would have falling off already
" who are you to tell. Me what to wear " he said giving me a killer look an the tune he used was so cool I swear each time he is with me I feel so happy even thou he an I don't get along so well.

I raised my hand against his chest trying to push him away from me but my hand instantly got stock on their own it's like there had a mind of there own.

Anyone who saw us in that position would misunderstand what his intention was.

Our room was two doors away from his Father's. he came out an saw us like that . I knew he must have thought we where romancing each other but quite the opposite nothing like that was going on at all .

Seeing his father I pushed him away trying to break free but he refused to step away .he was doing that intentionally to bug his father.

I felt like I should kick him in between. the embarrassment was too much he Walked pass us with a silent smile on his face as soon as he notice his father had gone down stairs he removed his hand from the wall an pulls back .

" are you mad Your father must have thought of something now "

He couldn't care less an he alter a word that was so unreal " it's natural for husband an wife to fool around " I was in shock he said that but I wasn't ready to miss my chance an get revenge " hy stay within you limits this is a fake marriage who are you to say that " I made it look like I was serious he was about to go but behold something amazing happened.

He gave a silent smiled showing none of his teeth Even when it was brief for the first time I saw him smile a little then I realize he had a dimple at the edge of his cheek that only showed when he smile although the dimple was small it did show.

I felt like I have worn a price for stealing a smile out of his face nothing could go wrong again.

I followed behind coming down stairs she was showing a man into the house both Exchanging pleasantries he walked into the living room an I saw him looking around the thing that scared me most was when she said "Please come in Mr Orlando."

David looked at me worried are we trap or is the trap going to benefit us.

" Emily your brother is here" she said to me showing him in

She had that smile of it's over on her face with Rosella crossing her arms against me he looked up at the stair looking at me with a shocking look on his face she waits to see his reaction "now I am trapped for life" I said

PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS AN ASK QUESTION

AN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE

PLEASE VOTE AN SHARE