chapter 6

The week had run out the mean witch an her daughter where celebrating their victories drinking a bottle of champagne the next day

A maid walked into the room and tells them there presence is needed down stairs the master had ask for them .

As soon as the maid left there made a toast an with the little poison in a bottle she held was meant to end the life of the man for good she said in her mind.

There where both sure he was going to disown his son and give his wealth to them an all will be in place. there will now use there last card,

Hurriedly she an Rosella went to the living room all in attendant with the maids, Alvaro, MR Robert Montenegro sitting on his coach with his arm crossed there where all lined up except for him .

It bothers the woman of the house that the maid where also sermon upon for the grand announcement as the owner of the entire Montenegro empire.

Mrs R. M ask why there where asked to com down stair
The face she made was gruesome when she realized it wasn't her husband who had called the meeting "Then who?" she asked

"I did" a breaking voice from The entrance replied them walking into the house majestically .

" why do a rascal like yourself asked people to line up for you to welcome your failure or what " his father opposed. David remain calm an was waiting to break the new to them with no long delay .

The step mother wonder why he had called the meeting when the battle line has already been Drawn" today you lose everything" she said within her thoughts .

David explain his reason to them why he had called the meeting given them a long an brief Explanation.

."""''''''''**"
Emily POV

I was outside the house shaking an shivering hoping I wouldn't have to make a mistake or all Our plan will be ruined an I will not get my pay at all . i held my hand trying to breathe calmly and relax myself . but my nerves where stressed . i have never lied this much before . How was i going to face his entire Family and tell them i was his wife . He left me in the car and went into the house God knows what he is telling them . another mind was telling me to open the car door and run out of the gate . that i should take Amy to a small village or somewhere far . But another mind was telling me that this is a life time opportunity to make money and stop living like a stripper .

""""""**"""""

" I ask you all here today to line up not for any other reason but to meet someone " Rosella an her mother looked at the door an saw nobody. what is he talking about is he mad or hallucinating .

His father stood up an asked who he was talking about

" let her speak for herself" David said , he deep his hand back into his pockets torso and was looking calm .

""""'''''***""""""""""'''''
Emily POV

One of the maid went out an asked me in. the driver opened the door an held my hand out of the car I wore my dark lance which had caused me money with my Prada purse in my hand an a dress designed by Mexico best an my million dollar Victoria heels I walked slowly but majestically paving my way into the house. I had dye my hair blond an made it straight also
No one could recognize me at all not even those who knew me .
I took a bold step into the house walks up to David an held his arm looking at the people he calls his enemies before me .

His step mother looked like she was going to die of heart attack just by the mere sight of me before her.

His father stood up looking at me an David I wonder what he was about to do " who is she ?"he asked David still looking at me.