chapter 12

Emily POV

The whole family an I rushed down to the hospital in fear thinking of the worst . well I know I was thinking of the worst so was his father but his step mother an sister where all happy deep inside it happened .

"Where is he ! where is my son! somebody tell me? "

"oh come on" I said to myself she should stop over reacting already It doesn't s suit her at all. A doctor came out of the operating room covered in blood rushing to get more blood.

My heart was racing in my chest thinking what if he dies what then how will I get through all this what will I tell his father about our fake marriage when I want to leave as much as he is annoying I was praying so had to the heavens with my hand folded asking for his safety an he should stay alive .

The doctored came out to address us " are you his families" he asked
Like for real I ran to him an said I am his wife "I want to see him please I need to know how he was doing at least "

He assured us his life was out of danger an he will be okay I breath in relief but his step mother wasn't that so glad to hear the new at all that he is okay .

The nurse took him to a more comfortable an private room.

Everyone sat down calmly but I was restless walking up and down in the hospital " come child you should seat ". his father spoke to me trying to comfort me.

I smiled at him even when my heart is burning in my chest so much that I felt like all Is lost .

The doctor came an told us we could all go in an see him if we wanted to his father ask that I go in first just to ease my tension .

I opened the door quietly as he was sound asleep an entered into the room looking at him I went closer held his hand as he lay there peacefully with his eyes close I swear he did really scare me ." What will I do if you where gone thank God you are still alive you butt head"

Slowly he opened his eyes an looked at me I was so happy I hugged him tightly I was waiting for him to push me off but he didn't at all.

I got back up asking him. If he still Feel pain or should I call the doctor I asked he didn't make a sound or move at all instead he kept starring at me like I was some kind of stranger to him or was I .

" who are you ?" he asked me I thought he was trying to play mind game with me but he wasn't " hy stop that you almost gave me a heart attack and now you ask who I am " he sat up properly an asked again " who the hell are you where am I what happens to me?" I was really getting scared now I ran out of the room like crazy calling on the doctor an nurses .

" mum could he be dying right now " Rosella asked in an exciting voice.

" well good for us let's prepare to give them a show ". She ran up to me " what happened to my son tell me " she was shaking me like desperate I knew all was an act but I had no time to deal with her right now she rushed into the room looking at David who was sitting up healthy she was shocked at how he was glaring at her she thought he might be insane or something.

The doctor rushed in with the nurse so did his father an Rosella he asked me what hard happened I told him he couldn't recognize me at all asking who I was. The doctor called a phycologists to come an have a look at him she had him examined an broke the news to us " madam am sorry but you husband can't remember anything due to the accident he must have been in shock"

I fell To the floor stating what will I do now my life is ruined how will I get out of this "doctor is he going to remember soon" I asked she told me he might take years or he may never remember anything.

What will I do when our contract expires who will Understand what we did I will be left looking like a lair to everybody.

His father helped me back on my feet the news seemed to have served Mrs. M an her daughter if he has no memory it will be easy to take everything away from him an kick me out of the house no I can't allow that I ran to David held his hand " it's me Emily your wife please can't you recognize me " he shook his head meaning he can't at all.

Each passing day the doctor would introduce us to him one by one to help trigger his memory back but it seem like a mission impossible.

I was at his bed every now an then feeding him an doing everything for him I was trying to Make him remember everything about us how we meet but each time I try he would leave me looking like fool.

But one advantage of losing his memory was he was like a new born baby very calm quiet an not so rude anymore towards me
" Emily you are my wife right did I love you so much " he asked me with his voice sounding so innocent I wonder what to say to him " yes you loved me so much you would lay your life for me try to remember " I had to lie I didn't know what to say to him.

He was discharge an we brought him back home . I held him into the house as his support for he was still Weak an needed help.

" take him to his room he need to rest " his father said to me. I held him away supporting him through the stair slowly we reached our door step about to get into the room I nearly slip but he manage to grabbed me an held me against the wall with one hand on the wall an one around my waist.

A quick memory flash back for David even though the memory was not how it seem he remember he an Emily in the same position where by his lips was much closer to hers looking like he wanted to kiss her
He also remember the word he said to her " husband an wife do full around "he closed his eyes holding his head wondering why " are you okay " I asked looking at him " we have been in this same position before do we use to full around in the house so much because we loved each other " he asked me smiling at me.

" yes we do a lot "I forcefully said to him an pulled him to the room an helped him lay on the bed.

He held my hand as I was about to go an told me he was sorry he lost his memory that he will still try to be a good husband to me at all cost I smiled at him making him think I was happy about what he said.

I left him an came down stair still looking drafted like a note " Emily nice to see you here go give David this soup to help him feel much better " she gave me I thanked her an took it away shaking like a kid who is about to be bullied I opened the door an went inside he looked like he was always happy to see me at all times .

I kept the tray an held the soup in my hand to feed him slowly he took each spoon like a good boy but he was looking into my eyes an I couldn't look Into his .

He took the soup out of my hand an held my face looking at me "am so lucky my wife is this beautiful "he said to me pulling closer to me like he was going to kiss me " I should get you water " I pulled away quickly an ran down stairs I didn't want to go back to the room thinking of the worst.

I waited till it was dark an late I slowly went back up to the room opened the door slowly an saw he was asleep on the bed I took my pillow gently from the bed an lay down on the couch feeling awkward about this whole situation .

A sleep found away an stole my eyes an I slept off .

In the morning I woke up to the ray of light coming through the window I opened my eyes slowly an before me was David he was looking at me like he was infatuated with me " why did you sleep on the couch I had waited for you " he said to me I don't know of a good reply to give him or what to say " I... Didn't know how I fell Asleep I only wanted to relax a bit "

This will get a lot of getting use too I said to myself how can this happen over night what will I do .

" let me take a shower before break fast" he said to me about to leave and he came back " what pet name do we use to call each other cause I know we had one " he asked so innocently smiling at me making me look Like I was a bad person" honey! we call each other that " he kissed me on my forehead an left to take his bath .

I covered my face trying to relax a bit " this is not happening" I said looking tensed up an sacred of the worst. What will i do , who will i turn to .