Arthur (saber prototype) x reader

(Picture's not mine)

He had been nice to her, He always there for her when she was tired. He held her tightly in his arms during cold nights. His soft hair covered his face slightly. He hid his face in his master's hair. As soon as he felt his master body shifted, he stopped. His blue eyes met e/c eyes.

"Good morning. Master." He said with his gentle voice that made Y/n's face hot as a tomato. The saber noticed his master suddenly changed. He placed his rough hands aganist his master's cheeks. "Master? Are you okay?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"I..I'm okay." The young master managed to get up and was going to take a bath but Arthur stopped her by grabing her hand. "Master. Are you going to take a bath?" Y/n nodded in respond. "Do you want me to help you washing your hair?" Y/n's face flushed red. "I..I can do it myself." Arthur gave her his cute innocent(?) smile. "I know you want me to~"

The h/c master laid in the bathtub with the saber servant's coat coverd her features. Arthur didn't mind his coat's getting wet, he wanted to make sure that his master was okay for having her hair washed by him.

He could feel his master's body tensed when his hands made thier way to h/c hair. The saber servant hummed his master favorite song to calm her down. The master relaxed and looked behind her shoulder to see the blonde male smiledat her. She quickly turned around and heard soft giggles cane from the king of knights lips.

When Arthur had finished washing his master's hair, he called for her."Master?" Y/n didn't move so he turned her around and saw his master was sleeping. Her soft body was aganist his own.

Arthur let out a playful sigh. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. But when Y/n felt something soft beneath her,she woke up. Thier head hit each other pretty hand. "Ouch!" The master exclaimed.

The king of knights panicked. "Are you alright master?" Arthur said. His strong arms wrapped around his master tightly. But before Y/n said anything, Dr.Roman walked in with a smile on his face. However the doctor's smile faded as he saw the young master was hugged by the blond haired saber. "I-I just come to talk about the mission's plan..." he stopped and Y/n shifted a bit but Arthur didn't seem to let her go. "But You both want some time alone, don't you?" He finished and flashed a playful smile before walked off.

*Time skip*

The h/c haired master walked in with the king of knights followed her

The h/c haired master walked in with the king of knights followed her. As soon as Dr.Roman's eyes laid on them, he turned around with his back face them and giggled. "What is it? Doctor?" Mashu asked but the doctor didn't replied so the demi-servant asked her senpai instead. "Senpai? What's happened?" She asked with innocent voice. "A-...nothing happened. Mashu." Y/n replied.

"Really?" The orange haired male turned back. Y/n's face flushed red however the saber servant stil hadn't said anything. "Y-YES!" Y/n nearly yelled which concerned Mashu more. Arthur let out a sigh before spoke to Dr.. "Can you get to the point,please. I want to have sometime alone with master Y/n." He finished and gave his master a grateful smile that made Y/n blushed even more.

After the discussion, Y/n and Arthur walked back to her room, hand in hand. "Master, what do you want for dinner?" "Hmm. What about (favorite food)?" She replied and asked. "And you?" There was a long pause. "You." He replied with a laugh which made Y/n blushed madly. "Arthur. I have never known that you like acting like a child in front of your master." A different voice was said.It was gilgamesh the king of Heroes. But the king of knights ignored him and continued to drag Y/n along. "Don't be jealous mongre---" "EXCALIBUR!!!"

Later that night-
Y/n was lying on her bed with Arthur's beside her.
"You don't have to do that to Gilgamesh, he just being himself." "I-I just hate him for a long time beside I didn't have my dinner yet."