7

Friday, September 29, 2017

10:02 am

You: I’m basically free all weekend.

Him: Aww no dates?

You: I don’t have time going on dates.

Him: Yet here you are, willing to spend your weekend in your apartment.

You: I value my alone time thank you very much.

Him: You’re not exactly alone when you’re talking to me.

You: Wanna get rid of me?

Him: Don’t leave.

You: Haha just messing with you.

Him: I seriously thought you’re gonna leave.

You: I mean I don’t want to but if it’s something really important, I must stop talking to you just for a quick while though.

Him: I don’t want you to stop talking to me. Please don’t

You: You just made my heart flutter, I won’t leave.

Him: Good. Cancel all dates cuz we’re gonna pull an all nighter.

You: Don’t you always do that?

Him: Well yeah, but I want to do it with you. See if you could hold up.

You: ...Well I’ve never pulled an all nighter cuz I love sleep but sure! I can be up for the challenge.

Him: Ohhhh would you really pull an all nighter though?

You: Wanna bet?

Him: Hahahaha you’re gonna regret this later. Sure why not?

You: If I win, make me a song.

Him: If I win, you sing me a song.

You: Uh no. If you want me to ruin a song then yeah.

Him: Then ruin it, destroy it even. I want to hear you sing.

You: Ugh fine. Later until tomorrow, don’t sleep on me.

Him: Of course. Where are you going?

You: Just having alone time, you can’t hog all my hours in a day. I have school.

Him: Okay then.

You: Bye.

Him: Study hard, bye.

10:33 am

You finally set down your phone after a really long time conversing with Suga. You enjoyed his company the most and these days he has extended your talks immensely as he plead to not let you leave. You didn’t question him telling you to not leaving him because you yourself didn’t want your talk time to end but sometimes the thought passes your mind and you don't know how to react to it, either touched or creeped out. You started preparing for school but the challenge of an all nighter with Suga has made you excited. You took your phone as you were leaving your apartment. Locking the doors, you dialled Taehyung’s number on the way out of the building.

“I’m outside of the building Y/N. I desperately need a coffee right now.” His groggy voice indicated you that he just woke up. You chuckled “Sure Tae. Later though you need to come with me.”. You could see his outline outside his car as you approached him, the call still on-going. “Why?” He asked and when you were right behind him, you said “We’re preparing for an all nighter.”