Chapter 12: Feelings and Emotions

Jamie gasped, shocked to hear that Sasha loved her. "I am with Adrianna!!" shouted Jamie, hoping to stop Sasha. Sasha whimpered in response to Jamie's protest. "Come on! I just admitted my true feelings about you, and you have to go and act hard!" Sasha begged.
     Jamie thought about how she and Emilie had broken up. She remembered that it hurt badly to watch her walk away, after having just admitted her feelings to her. Jamie looked at Sasha, saying, "okay, I see your point. " Sasha smiled, happy she was right. "But that doesn't change the fact I am still with Adrianna, though she has been cold towards me, " said Jamie, making Sasha's smile disappear.
      Meanwhile, back at the cabin, Adrianna and Bryon were looking around. Using her super speed, Adrianna zipped all over the house. "Wow, what a nice cabin, Bryon. And your parents own it?" asked Adrianna.
      "Yep. Though, they barely use it. They say that time is money and it shouldn't be spent here." replied Byron. He still had to remind himself that Adrianna was now a hybrid of a wolf and a vampire.  He wondered if her ability to control her bloodlust was stronger due to her wolf half.
       "Must be nice to have parents that aren't super religious. My parents practically raised in religion." Adrianna sighed, placing her head in her palm. "Now how am I going to tell them their only child is a lesbian bloodsucker? I doubt they'll take it nicely." continued Adrianna.
       Byron sat next to Adrianna. He placed his arm on her shoulder. "I can be there, you know, for emotional support. I mean, if you want me to that is," said Byron. He hugged her slightly, pulling her close to his chest.
       As Adrianna sat next to Byrom, she noticed that his heart rate picked up. She felt a suddenly pinch as her human canines became sharp fangs. She ran her tongue against them. She felt them cut her tongue. She pulled her tongue away.
       Byron noticed that Adrianna's eyes were not their normal color. He saw that they were now a blood red color.  He then felt Adrianna's hand grip his shirt tightly. He did his best to remain calm but to no avail. "A-Adrianna are you okay? You seem a bit different," asked Byron.
        Adrianna squeezed her free hand into a fist as she heard Byron's heartbeat. She struggled to keep her hunger under control. But as she listened to his breathing, she gave in. "Yeah, I'll be fine. But not before I get some of your blood!" shouted Adrianna, lunging onto Byron's neck.
          Byron was helpless as Adrianna began to drink his blood. He had to admit that the feeling of her fangs in his neck wasn't unbearable. He relaxed after a few minutes, not realizing his vision was getting blurry.