Chapter 7: Secrets Unfold

Jamie, now outside the property of the school, stopped to catch her breath. She hoped Emilie was alright, though the look of fear didn't leave Jamie's mind. Jamie had a secret, Emilie was her ex-girlfriend. They had been dating for up to three years before calling it off. a year after the break-up, Jamie met Adrianna. Jamie felt her vampire canines retreat, leaving only her human canines. She hoped her eyes were normal as well as she entered the school again. As she passed by classrooms, she caught sight of Emilie and Adrianna together. "Oh, that is not good news." thought Jamie to herself.
     Meanwhile, back at Byron's house, Sasha was prepared to undergo a powerful transformation. Sasha, was the first in Byron's family to activate the curse of their family heritage.  The curse was to doom Sasha to a fate of a transformation into a wolf. But unlike normal wolves, she would be the size of a tiger.  As Sasha walked out of the house, she was grateful that Byron was at school, so he would never know of the curse. She hoped he would never inherit it.
    Sasha opened a gate heavily padlocked for peoples' protection from her. She walked down into what appeared to be a cellar. The cellar was clearly designed for her when the curse took over. Sasha picked up a titanium chain laced with  wolfsbane. Sasha dropped the chain as she felt a stinging pain in her palm where the chain rested. Sasha soon grabbed the shackles that rested on the ground, securing them tightly against her wrist and ankles. Sasha made sure to inject two pints of wolfsbane into her blood. As Sasha finished injecting the wolfsbane, her bones began to crack and pop as new ligaments, muscle, and nerves transformed into those of a wolf the size of a tiger. As Sasha's skin began to become fur she screamed in pain. Soon her screams became long drawn out howls. Sasha, now a wild wolf, banged against her restraints but to no avail.
    Back at school, the second period bell rang, giving Jamie the chance to talk to Adrianna. "Hey, wait!!" shout Adrianna as went after Emilie. Emilie turned around, spotting  Jamie coming in their direction. "What's up?" asked Emilie as Jamie approached them, looking hungry for blood. "Never mind." said Adrianna as the person she was looking for approached them. "What happened to you?" asked Adrianna, unaware that Emilie had run off, still nervous to be around Jamie. Jamie took Adrianna's hand and pulled her into a kiss. Adrianna deepened the kiss, not caring about the students walking past them.
    But Jamie was so hungry she soon bit down on Adrianna's neck. Adrianna, feeling the pain of Jamie's fangs in her neck, quickly threw Jamie off. She bolted for the nurses' office, Jamie following close behind. As Adrianna began to close the door, Jamie rushed in, her strength beating Adrianna's. Jamie lunged herself back onto Adrianna's neck, her desire driven by her hunger. As soon as Jamie landed on Adrianna, she drank most of Adrianna's blood before snapping out of it.  Jamie, now back in her right mind, looked upon her almost dead girlfriend. Jamie bit her wrist, letting her blood enter Adrianna's mouth, healing Adrianna's wound. Jamie left Adrianna in the nurses' care as she couldn't bare to be around her after the attack.  Jamie was off in the forest surrounding the school, hunting deer, hoping Adrianna was okay and not hurt by her actions.