Chapter 11: Time to Adapt

Adrianna woke up, moaning grogglily as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She quickly realized that she was a hybrid of a wolf and vampire. "You bit me!!" shouted Adrianna towards Sasha. Sasha shrugged away, afraid to say anything.
      Meanwhile Jamie was outside, feasting on a deer that happen to pass by the house. Jamie looked up as she realized the sun was rising, meaning Sasha would soon change. Jamie ran inside as Adrianna and Byron left. "Where are you two headed?" asked Jamie. Adrianna looked at Byron and said, " We were heading out to that old lake cabin." Jamie looked down, walking into Sasha's house.
      Soon the sun had fully set, Sasha turned to Jamie, saying, "Go while you still can!" Jamie shook her head no, refusing to let Sasha suffer alone.
    Sasha began to grow fur as her bones changed shape beneath her muscles. She screamed out in pain, making Jamie wince away from her.
Sasha eyes and teeth then soon began to change, along with her senses. She quickly sensed Jamie's fear and whimpered in a comforting way.
    Jamie watched as Sasha went from human to animal in matter of minutes. "Well I hope Adrianna doesn't mind going through that every time she wants to be a wolf." Jamie chuckled as she realized what she said. She smiled at Sasha, holding her palm out for a paw. Sasha laid a paw on Jamie's hand, smiling as she felt Jamie grip it.
    Sasha and Jamie soon lay together and fell asleep soon afterwards. Sasha awoke when she heard Jamie mumble in her sleep. Sasha gently awoke Jamie, admiring how the dawn's light made Jamie look like glass, too precious to touch. "W-What do you need?" asked Jamie, her eyes still shut. Sasha looked at Jamie and said, "I think, I love you!!"