PART 33 - WATER PARK

Start from the beginning

Haath thaam le piya
Karte hain vaada
Ab se tu aarzu
Tu hi hai iraada

(he forwarded his hand towards ragini. She held it tightly showing her intentions about never leaving him. He pulled her to him making her bump into him. He then traced his hand on her face making her close her eyes due to nervousness)

Mera naam le piya
Main teri rubaai
Teri hi tto piche piche
Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

(he then turned her. Now her back was touching his front. Both of them were super close their cheeks were touching each others.)

Tu itrr itrr sa mere
Saanson mein bikhar jaa
Main faqeer tere qurbat ka
Tujhse tu maangun re

(he rubbed her cheek with his beard and slowly slowly buried his face in her neck making her fall weak ND lean on him.)

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

(he kissed on her neck sending shivers down her spine. He then traced his palms over her hands with full passion nd love )

Mere dil ke lifaafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Kismat yeh janiya ve

Oh mere dil ke lifafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Jannat yeh janiya ve

(she felt shy and turned around to go but laksh was IN no mood to be far away from her so he held her Hand and rotated her in his hand and rotated out again. He then spinned her 2 -3 times and finally pulled her in for a hug)

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja (x2)

Main khwaab khwaab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na…

(both were still hugging each other.)

They broke the hug hearing other people shouting nd clapping with joy. They all came out of the pool. They all did many more rides and finally the day was over. It was now time to go back home. They all went to change and get ready. Ragini was the first one to get ready so she came out of the changing room as it was evening all others had already left and now it was lonely.

The same group of men came there who had a bad eye on ragini (part 32) they were drunk.
They were looking at her with lust filled eyes. They came near to her and sat beside her on the bench very close to her. Ragini felt uncomfortable so she got up and started moving but the man held her wrist tightly and pulled her making her fall in his lap ND  laughed evilly. Ragini tried to get up but couldn't he was too strong. Soon she was pulled by another man and she bumped into him but the difference was now she was feeling safe in his embrace.

The man was revealed to be Birthday boy Laksh Maheshwari. He broke the hug and hid ragini behind him. His eyes were red and those death glares of his were reflecting his anger very clearly. He moved forward and hit the men blue and black. Now the men were lying on the floor bleeding. He kicked one last time on the stomach of the man who touched his softy and went towards ragini. Luckily he didn't get any wounds . He went towards ragini who hugged him tightly and broke down in his arms. He let her cry and bring her feelings out. He was quietly rubbing her back. His eyes were also moist but he wiped his tears as he needed to be strong and give ragini strength instead of breaking down himself. After sometime ragini stopped crying but they didn't break the hug. All the others came and due to their voice Raglak broke the hug and composed themselves as they didn't want to make their friends tensed. They all left from there. In the bus Raglak were sitting beside each other. Ragini was looking through the window sadly. Laksh noticed her nd got sad. Others were dancing, playing and teasing each other. Laksh placed his hand over RAGINI's hand which was placed on the seat. RAGINI looked at him. He asked if she was OK with his eyes too which she nodded yes. He then asked her to smile through actions. She smiled and placed her head over his shoulders ND encircled his hands. Making him smile.

SCREEN FREEZES ON RAGLAK SMILING FACES

PRECAP - LAST PART OF BIRTHDAY!!!!

OK GUYS THE MAIN PLOT IS COMING NEAR WHICH WOULD BE PROBABLY THE LAST TRACK OF THIS FF. YUPP I WOULD BE ENDING IT SOON. I THINK I CAN MOSTLY TAKE IT TO 5 - 6 MORE PARTS AND THEN WRAP THIS UP. TYSM ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO REACH THESE MANY PARTS AND 8K+ VIEWS!!!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN..... HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY..... ❤💋

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW WAS TODAY'S EPISODE???
MORE U COMMENT SOONER IT WOULD BE UPDATED 😉