Chapter 4: Awake

"hey jungkook, stop acting like a baby  You keep on looking at the window. " jungkook rolled his eyes and ignore his hyung. He closed his eye and took a deep breath letting all of his stress go away one by one.

"Look, I know you're worried about what Jin hyung said but, that is how it goes." taehyung said. "But that's why you need to just let loose and have some fun." taehyung tucked his white shirt. "I'm getting you a smoothie and you're going to love it."

Taehyung darted off to the table by the group of people. Jungkook started to follow but his gaze slapped against his mission about the girl named Creep, looking as scared and weird as ever. Jungkook realised that it was the girl he was looking for.

Jungkook shot around, prepared to bolt, but she didnt look at her surrondings. He smacked right into her shoulder and the water spilled   into  her chest, and darn it if more than water that didn't jump out of the bottle then it would have been stained in her shirt.

"Every guy's dream," jungkook mumbled. He shook his head and just walked away like nothing happened. Yet he still managed to get a new bottle her. He looked everywhere to find Creep but she left already.

"I'm sorry."jungkook went back to taehyung who is holding a banana smoothie . His whole mood started to make taehyung worried.

"Did you see a strange girl outside a minute ago?  Dressed in some black outfit? And i bump shoulders with her?"

" yeah" taehyung nodded

" thats the girl, named creep" jungkook  shook his head 'no' .

"why?" taehyung said

"So it's true." He frowned.

"What's true?" taehyung asked.

"That girl is not normal. I felt the energy of fear and pain. Just like when i was in her nightmare. " jungkook stared at taehyung who was counfused and blank.

" i was in her dreams that night. She is fright in leaving this world full of non living creatures. Yet she ..."

" yet she is stubborn?" taehyung mumbled

"no, she is -" jungkook got cut off by taehyung .

" here,  your banana smoothie"

Jungkook  might have considered lying. The thought that it would hurt him appealed to everyone he loved. It appealed to him so much that it reminded him of the stupid games jin  played lately.

Oh, no, he would not stoop to their "grown-up" level.

Jungkook then remembered how he felt her. Not in a bad way , but in a wise way.

He caught her. His touch, the feel of his warm shoulder on her shoulder, sent waves of pain right to his heart. And standing this close, his clean, masculine scent filled her airways.

Jungkook took the smoothie from his hyung's  hand and replaced it with a smile.

The frosty glass felt unnaturally cold.
Jungkook's eyebrows did the wild, wiggly thing. "How much of that coke did you drink?" jungkook's laughter filledd the night air.

He wrapped his hands tighter around the cold glass, worried he seriously might be losing his mind. Adding more stress to the situation didn't seem like a good idea.

An hour later, when jin, and suga  walked to the Restarunt to get them both home, jungkook still had the same untouched banana smoothie clutched in his hands.

"Come on, kids," jin said. "The sooner we move, the sooner we can get your butt off to come get you." That was when jungkook knew for certain that his life really had been toilet-bound-and someone had just flushed.