Chapter1: Touch

Your POV

I swear to little peices of leaves, should have been doing my homework but too lazy to do work.

The phone rang as soon as my hand was at the screen of my phone.

"ring ring" the phone rang. Picking up the phone call with an unknown number. Besides it work, bite if I recalled "REMEBER". A small mistake is not all you can do.

A small creature Like me is just immortal. In fact, I am you.

Yes ,you the person who is reading this. Your the main Character.

I am a curse. My features and true mind are all fake.

"hello" a small voice echoed the phone. I peaked up at the screen of anything unusual is happening

"who is this?"

" 2.0, better version then I was before.  You would Probably not know me but i know you. Does it makes sense? "frustrated I frowned

"bye" I hung up the call. Then suddenly quick as a window a slick finger brushing my jaw towards this black shadow.

"I told you. I'm better and stronger. Neverless you liked a level " a shadow I could not see nor smell. A thick aura that gives you goosbumbs.

The finger so soft brushed the tip of my lips. I tried to stop this awakening moment. When a bright light covered the whole surroundings.

"Hey don't. "heavy sigh

" i dont have the urge to know you! "

"Tell me what to do. I have you here in my arms "whisperes the whole aura.

I kept my hand close to my arms when I almost got my weapon but it's useless .

I can't. I can't do it.

"your such a bad girl ." the shadow went closer and closer to my face .its face hidden and black.

If only I can see it's real spirit. More then one shadows started to stare down on me.

They created a pound of spirits.

"don't you see, your mine. You can't get away. " I cried hard when that hit me.

"I am nobody. No-one is" I held tight the weapon as soon as it placed it hand over my face.

"yes you will be mine. As soon as you know it. You will be mine. I came for you. I will love you. I will be with you forever. "

I screamed so hard realising that it was a dream. A nightmare that I wasn't supposed to see.

It's really confusing that this happen to me. All the time I get to see if I can do it again. I held up my hand and tried to make a single green spark.

Green as nature, blood were formed. poisonous as a cursed person like me. People won't even know that I am alive on earth.

Making my way to the living room , i caught a small diamond a the edge of the table and quickly grabbing it without auto frustration . I missed the jab of crimson aura. If I am mistaken,ill give it try to open the gate.

=========!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?======
"call me baby. take me home."a small creature ran to me.

"Oh its you Lyna "stroking the back full of soft brown and white fur.

"What ?you have another dream? .... a nightmare?! " Lyna touched my arm.

A quick touch. That's all Lyna ever got from me these days. No long hugs like i gave. Just aloofness and quick touches. Drawing in a gulp of oxygen, Lyna clutched her paws. "I warned you Lyna ! I might wake up screaming bloody murder. shadows said they'd stake me in the heart with a wooden cross full of them,2.0 !!! and make me go back to bed. "i explained to Lyna .

Lyna is a deep relaxing friend. She comforts me in every way. Her soft  fur and big googly eyes. ( Guess what kind of creature she is. COMMENT DOWN BELOW)

"Here. You don't have to drink it, just hold it." Lyna pushed a water bottle into my hands and ran off. Sharing elbow room with at least thirty souls, all packed into one living room and talking at once, I clutched the ice-cold bottle. Glancing around at the corner , i recognized most of them from the outside. The doorbel rang again. Obviously, this was the place to be tonight.

Ten minutes later, I went outside , the dark night shifted into full swing. Too bad Lyna didn't feel like swinging along with them. I frowned at the bottle in her hand.

Someone bumped into my shoulder, causing the water to splash on my chest and run down in the V of my white blouse. "gosh I'm all wet! "

"Oh, I'm so sorry," the responsible bumper said.

"It's okay,"

"I'l get you another

"I'l get you another." As if nervous, he shot off.

"It's really okay," i called after him, but between the noise and the hum of voices, he didn't hear me. The doorbell rang again. A few kids shifted around and gave me a view of the door.

More specifically , the shift gave a view of a shadow walking inside. Beside him-or she should say plastered against him-sashayed his new dark. Place.

"Great." i swung around, wishing i could teleport myself , or back home would be even better-especially if dad would be there.

Through a back window, i spotted a man's back on the patio darted outside to join the wind.

Lyna looked up. She must have read the panic on my face, because she came running over to her. "What happened?"

"a man and his crew are here."

I frowned. "So, you look hot. Go with that guy who just bumb you and make him sorry." Lyna said. I grab her fluffy ears and pulled it lightly.

"what do you mean go?no way I'm going anywhere in th middle.Of the night."struggling from the grip, we walked home. I grab the doorknob 🏃 right after I opened the lock.

Switching my nightmare. Hopefully I would pass my greatest fears. I went to my room and sat down at the edge of the bed.

Without knowing why I ran out of the door to the living room. Lyna was about to sleep at her favorite spot. I panicked and panted for air.

"LYNA!! "

"WHAT!! "

we exchange glances.

"MY WATER BOTTLE !! "

================================
End of Chapter 1
Edited