summer romance. The problem is which boy should i pick to have it with??

Thanks for reading my storey this is for http://www.wattpad.com/user/newmoon56 for being the first one to comment my storey ever!!!! Thanks for reading ...

...................................................................................................

I woke to the sound of music. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head trying to drown it out. But it was to late I was already awake.

I threw my covers of my bed and raced into Chaces room. "Chace Adam Cameron, turn the fucking music down" I stopped only to see Chace's four hot popular best friends eyeing me. "Well well guess who it is. Its coco!! Coco why you up so early honey" said Aiden sneering (my brothers closest friend) the boys all laughed.

"Sorry coco, ill turn it down I forgot you like to get your beauty sleep" said Chace I was about to leave when I heard Aiden say "hey um Im not trying to be mean but what are you wearing??" they all laughed.

I looked down to see I was wearing my one-piece unicorn pyjamas. Shit!! I quickly ran out of the room hearing snickers from Aidens friends and Chace trying to shut them all up.

I walked to my room and pulled on a floral top and a mini skirt. I then went to the bathroom and coamed my thick blonde hair, put on some foundation and mascara and clear lip-gloss. I then went to the kitchen. Only to see it filled with boys

"Well that's an improvement" I heard Aiden say as him and his friends eyed me up and down. I pushed past them and poured myself a glass of orange juice I could tell they were still looking at me. I soon started to make pancakes. It was the first day of summer. So I didn't have to hurry.

The boys soon started to leave the kitchen. Aiden was still there finishing his food he called to the others and said, "Ill catch up with you" the rest all left saying goodbye to my mum and me.

Aiden then pushed his stool closer to mine and said "soooo I saw you last night with max. You going out with him or something??" I retorted "are you stalking me or something?" he laughed "no, you wish though, but as I was saying are you going out with him?" "I don't know why you care but no. Im not" I sang while jumping up onto my feet "anyway im going out on the beach to meet Cassy, do you want to come?"

"Im good", he said "me and the boys are setting up for the party tonight. You're going right?" "Yeah probably" I walked out of the room" he called out " remember to wear a mask!"

............................................

So what do you guys think????? I hope you like it please comment or vote guys!!!!!!!!!!