Forehead kiss

(A/N: At dahil 100 reads na yung story na 'to, party party! hashtag ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko guuurl hahaha 3rd person POV po muna tayo the whole chapter hehe)

-

Aurely woke up with the sound of her alarm. Its been two weeks since nangyari yung dinner nila ni Laurant and yeah, tinatawag na niya si Mr. Adams niya ng Laurant- nasanay na siya since he always bugs her to call him that way pag sila lang dalawa. Simula nung nangyari yung friendly dinner nila, she already felt comfortable with him.

Her work went smoothly. Wala si Laurant sa office niya kasi nasa Cebu siya- he's checking one of the hotels of LJA Empire. At since maaga natapos si Aurely sa trabaho, she called for a taxi para ideretso siya sa memorial park kung saan doon inilibing si Henry.

-

She lighted a candle and placed flowers sa puntod ni Henry.

Hi love. I miss you. I miss us. Sorry talaga Henry ha kung hindi kita madalaw araw-araw. Alam mo, may nakilala akong lalaki pero ok lang ba Henry kung makikipag-kaibigan ako sa kanya? He told me the first step on moving on is to let go of the past and if I'll let go of my past, it means that I'm also giving up on you. Pero hindi naman ganoon diba? Letting go doesn't mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.

She felt a hot liquid inside her eyes then she realize na umiiyak na pala siya.

-

She went home after 3 hours of staying with Henry. May pupuntahan pa kasi ang family niya na birthday party. It's her Lolo's birthday, Mr. Edgardo Rodriguez, her mom's father.

"Oh anak! Ba't ngayon ka lang? Doon nalang daw tayo magkikita-kita ng mga kapatid mo sa bahay ng lolo niyo. Yung papa mo nandoon sa kitchen, iniinom yung vitamins niya. Mag bihis ka na, 7:30 raw magsta-start yung party." Her mom kissed her in the cheeks as she got inside the house "Ok po ma. Magbibihis po muna ako" she went directly towards her bedroom

-

Simple lang yung ayos niya ngayon. Big curls at the end of her hair but its ponytailed, long black dress and black pumps.

They arrived at the party 5 minutes bago ito magsimula. The party started at exactly 7:30. She met her lolo and lola together with all her aunts and uncles. They had a small talk, they asked Aurely kung okay na ba siya.

As they were eating dinner, the people's eyes were captured by one man. And it turned out to be Laurant.

Aurely was thinking What is he doing here, akala ko ba nasa Cebu siya? - He was wearing an all-black lustrous tuxedo with his hair short straight casual. God! He looks so hot. Wait, did I just said that? Aurely said inside her mind Laurant made his entrance very reverent. The elderly nod at him, some of the adult women giggled and her Lolo welcomed him. Wow. He really is a highly appreciated man. She thought.

Aurely noticed that Laurant looked at her parents and then he smiled- ganoon din ang ginawa ng parents niya. Magkakilala sila? How come I never knew that? Aurely went confused. After that Laurant's gaze met Aurely, binawi naman ni Aurely yung tingin niya Aurely can't get over the fact that Laurant exchanged smiles with her parents

"Close sila ni Dad? How come?" she asked her Kuya Yohan. Yohan was about to answer her question when someone called him on the phone "Sorry Aurely but I have to take this call. This is a very important call. Si Papa nalang tanungin mo" Yohan told his sister, he pressed something on his phone and said "Hello babe. I'm on my way na. I'm so ready to take the heat in your condo. Ok bye, love you" Aurely just rolled her eyes and said "Importante nga" "Hehe. Sorry au, si dad nalang kasi tanungin mo. Bye! Gotta go! LBM eh" he winked and rushed off

"Oh, saan yun pupunta?" Paul asked her younger sister "May LBM." Aurely stated"may Libog si BatMan" she continued.

Almost 1 hour had passed and she felt boredom. Wala rin kasi siya sa mood makipagtalaktakan. Aurely looked at her right and she saw Ate Ally together with her long time boyfriend Kuya Jason having some fun. She looked at her left and she saw her Kuya Paul speaking with someone on the phone yung parents naman niya naghaharutan. Feeling teenager. She chuckled by the thought of it. I was happy by looking at them being happy. Nagpaalam siya sa kay Mrs. Frances Ward- her mother, na pupunta muna siya sa washroom.

-

She's now inside a modern wooden pavilion, sitting. While Aurely was heading back to their table, she saw this garden pavilion and was fascinated about it kaya nagstay siya dito. Naalala niya nung bata pa siya na dito sila naglalaro ng mga kapatid niya pagbumibisita sila sa lolo nila. Malaki din naman kasi 'tong bahay nato. Mansyon kung mansyon.

Mr. Edgardo is known to be a well-respected business man kaya naman hindi na nakapagtataka kung nakapatayo siya ng ganitong bahay.

Aurely closed her eyes. Minutes later, she noticed that someone sat beside her and it turned out to be Laurant.

"Well I guess boredom sent you here" He stated "Uhh. Oo eh, ikaw? Anong ginagawa mo dito? Akala ko kasi nasa Cebu ka" Saad naman ni Aurely "Missed me?" He naughtily said "What!? Are you serious? Hindi no!" she said in defense. Ang lalaking namimiss ko lang ay si Henry she thought of it "Kidding aside, alam ko naman kung sino lang yang namimiss mo." He replied "Kakauwi ko lang 3 hours ago. My dad and mom couldn't make it here kasi busy sila while si Loren, he's busy flirting with girls kaya ako nalang yung pumunta dito" he added "ah okay" yung lang yung nasabi ni Aurely. Pareho silang natahimik.

Laurant look straight and Aurely's watching the stars from above Minutes passed at ang tanging naririnig lang nila ay yung mga crickets and those tiny voices from the party "So, are you putting in action the first step?" Laurant asked out of nowhere

"What do you mean? Yung pagle-let go ko sa nakaraan?" She asked him back "Yes" he simply replied She sighed "I don't want to give up with him Laurant, kahit na gusto kong kalimutan siya-" he cutted off Aurely by saying "you don't have to give up with Henry nor your past Aurelia."

This time, Aurely looked at him- he was looking also at her way "There's a difference between giving up and letting go. Just like there is a difference between walking away because you've had enough, and walking away because you know that there's someone out there who's really meant for you" he added with a genuine smile

What he is saying is purely bullshit. How can he tell me to let go? He doesn't even know how I feel. If he were on my shoe, it would would be difficult to do such thing as letting go. Aurely was already getting mad. Naiinis na siya.

She stood up and told Laurant "But, I can't really forget about him Laurant. Easy for you to say to let go but not for me. He was my first love, my first kiss, my first heartache and my first goodbye. Hindi ko kaya. Sorry but I have to go" she walked away

"I'll help you" He offered "Help me with what?" as Aurely turned to him, Laurant grabbed her and placed his lips unto the maiden's forehead. Aurely went senseless, she was shocked. She felt numb. After all, it was her first kiss after 4 years.

It took a 5 seconds, before Laurant released her. "I told you, I'll help you with the first step. I bet you won't get enough sleep for tonight kaya kung malelate ka bukas, valid reason na yung kiss ko" Laurant stated and then he went back to party

Nakatayo lang si Aurely na parang tanga. It took seconds for her to realize what Laurant did. Her face became as red as tomato.

Nung bumalik na siya sa party, kaagad siyang tinanong ng parents niya kung saan siya nanggaling at ba't siya natagalan. She told them that she stayed at the pavilion since matagal-tagal na din noong nakapunta siya dito. She looked around hoping to see Laurant but she failed. Umuwi na si Laurant sa penthouse niya.

"dad, magkakilala kayo ni Mr. Adams?" Aurely asked her father "uhmm, yes princess" sagot naman ng tatay niya "how come?" she replied "well, he owe me big time" her father said in response, magtatanong pa sana siya ng may tumawag sa tatay niya kaya pinalagpas niya nalang.

And so the party ended and they went home.

Nung nasa kwarto na si Aurely, hindi siya makatulog ng dahil sa ginawa ni Laurant.

Damn him she thought

-

(A/N: wait guys pahabol, paki basa na rin po yung isang story ko na SINNER OR SAINT hehe lovelots x)