This world is getting colder, strangers passing by
No one offers you a shoulder, no one looks you in the eye
But I've been looking at you for a long, long time
Just trying to break through, trying to make you mine
Everybody wants a flame, they don't want to get burnt
Well today is our turn

Days like these lead to
Nights like this leads to
Love like ours
You light the spark in my bonfire heart

People like us we don't
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts

Our bonfire hearts
Our bonfire hearts
Our bonfire hearts
You like the spark

People like us we don't
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts

Days like these lead to
Nights like this leads to
Love like ours
You light the spark in my bonfire heart

People like us we don't
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire heart
Our bonfire hearts

Days like these lead to
Nights like this leads to
Love like ours
You light the spark in my bonfire heart
People like us we don't
Need that much just someone that starts
Starts the spark in our bonfire heart

"What's the meaning of that song," Camila ask, head tilted slightly. Lauren figured that that one would explain itself yet she still prepared her answer for her girlfriend.

"You light the spark in my heart, Camila. It's as easy as that. You make me feel more than I have in so long, emotions I didn't even know existed. Love that I didn't even believe I could ever feel, love I've never heard of before. You make me feel more than any character in a Romance book or movie. You make me feel everything, Camila," Lauren answers as she envelopes her girlfriend in a large hug.

"You make me feel, more than I have ever felt before. And I mean that, Lauren. You've taught me so much in just the short two months five days and however many hours," Camila says, looking straight into the beautiful green eyes. They stand in each other's arms for a while before getting interrupted by Ally barging into the room.

"Oh hey, Lauren. I didn't know you were here, which means you can help me too," Ally says as she drags the two over to her room across the hall.

"I have a date with Troy tonight, we're having dinner with his parents," Ally informs the two as they walk into her closet.

"It's not like it's your first time meeting his parents, Ally," Camila responds, confused as to why she seemed nervous.

"His brother is going to be home from college too," Ally says as she drags two different dresses out of her closet.

"Which one," Ally ask as she holds up a red dress and a black dress. The girlfriends look at each other and simultaneously point to the red dress.

"Y'all are way too into sync with each other," Ally mumbles to herself as she puts away the black dress back into the closet. She ushers the two girls out to get dressed and ready. They walk downstairs and into the living room, waiting for Ally to come downstairs. As Ally walks down the stairs both girls know that they had made the right choice.

"How do I look," Ally ask shyly as she slightly twirls for the girls to see. Lauren nods in approval as Camila just looks.

"Camila," Ally questions as the younger girl had stayed quiet.

"You look hot," Camila blurts out, making both Ally and Lauren laugh loudly. Camila understands that she must had said something funny for her girlfriend and cousin to be laughing like they are.

"Alright, I have to go. Bye girlies," Ally says, waving with a big smile on her face as she walks out the door.

"Bye, sunshine," Lauren and Camila both say at the same time. They look to each other, a little freaked out that they actually are so in sync.

"Yeah, we need to stop that," Lauren says.

Alright so I went back and changed a little in a couple chapters, realizing parts did not make much sense (thanks for pointing that stuff out guys.) Have a nice day, tell me what you think of this chappy!