Our Second Group Activity

Start from the beginning

"Yes...I'm just... thinking..." 

"If you need to talk about something, you can talk to me, okay?"

"Okay..." I trailed off as he went on to Ivy. I looked back down at the paper. 

I guess if I was starting with my birth, the first whole thirteen years of my life would be a low point. Running with my father, and being abused by him. This made my heart ache, because I missed him though. I shouldn't, but I did. 

I put a dot below the line and wrote,

My Father's Death. 

There, if that could be considered a low point. To some people, it could be considered a high point. Byt that wasn't the real high point, it was meeting my Uncle Severus... 

I put a high point to the right of the last point.

Uncle Severus.

I thought hard about the next point. 

Made Friends

I finally put above the line. Since I was always with my father, I had never had friends, and Gregory and Vincent were friends. And Sarah Beth, as much as I hate to say it...

After that the points got easier and easier to distinguish. 

Dark Mark

Orion

Vincent

Father Left

House Fell

Scabior

Hurt by Snatchers

Wyatt

Bedwetting Starts

Beach

Knockturn Alley 

Vincent's Proposal

Wedding Stress

Stems

Hayse and Dunn

Finale Battle

(After 'Finale Battle' I put three hearts: one for Vincent, one for Scabior, and one for Uncle Severus)

St. Mungo's 

Diagnosis

Gilderoy

Star Gazing

Vincent's Funeral

Christmas

Healer Green Leaves

Healer Phillips 

(He was on there twice, once for when he arrived, and a second time for when I began to trust him)

Draco's Proposal

The Wedding

Pregnant

Scabior Severus

Suicide

Life

I finally put my quill down. Everyone had been finished but me, and there were waiting for me. Healer Phillips came over and looked at my paper.

"Wow, l am very proud of you, Mrs. Malfoy. You really went into detail. Now what I want you to do it connect the points."