We made our way back in the house, after Chyna was complaining. She had her hand in front of her shirt. I was getting us some towels, so she could take a hot shower.

"Bruh, my nipples, them shit hurt and they hard AF." I swear her and Reality are so blunt.

"I told yo ass it was cold." She was still mad, I got her to play in the rain with me and her hair was soaked.

"It's not even that serious, I'm running your ass, a shower. So you can warm up." She rolled her eyes. I leaned over to kiss her, and she turn her face and my lips landed on her cheek.

She looked at me and smirked, then we just stared at each other and didn't say nothing. Then when she was off guard with staring. I kisses her lips and ran out the bathroom.

She must of got in the shower and started singing to her music. I looked at he phone to see what the song was. It was 'Understanding' by Xscape. 

She was singing every part, even the high note one girl did and she sounded so good. When I was running her a shower I left more clothes for her after her shower. She got out and was dressed and I had already changed. She got in bed and I started to lay on her again, but she curved me.

"No you cold AF, don't touch me." I tried again and she did the same.

"I'm so deadass. Don't touch me, Your. Skin. Is. Freezing. You are cold." I was annoyed she would deny me twice.

I tried again. The she just got up and went to the hallway closet and got another blanket and got back in bed.

"Well, damn, Chyna is it that serious."

"Yes, your hands are cold. You should of got in the shower and warmed up like me. Instead you just changed your clothes, you gone get sick, too."

"No, I'm not, I haven't got sick since freshman year." I wanted to snuggle my Chy. I guess I have to do a sneak attack and catch her slipping again like I did in the bathroom.

She then get up from the bed and cuts the music off and pull my phone off the charger and puts hers on because mine was fully charged. She gets back in bed and it's a conformable silence, I close my eyes and start my plan, in Operation: Snuggle That Ass.

"Oh yeah, guess what Ace." Guess she still up.

"What?"

"Reality and Dustin are dating. Goodnight." She flipped over.

"Say what now. How you know and how you gone drop that big ass bomb and then try to go to sleep?" Oh hell nah.

"Well remember that day you came over and took care of me and Dustin fell on the floor and me and Reality went to talk in the kitchen. Well......" She let it linger.

"Well what."

"Well. I confronted her ass and she's tried to deny it but me being the bomb ass detective I am, I threatened to burn her autographed Drake tee."

"Okay, and then what." I was going to confront Dustin and why he ain't tell me he was dating my girl's best friend.

"She finally gave in and said her and Dustin get this...." She pops her mouth.

"Have been dating for two weeks. Prior to me and you getting together." Say what now.

"What, and Dustin ain't tell me." I started to grab my phone but Chy stopped me.