Chapter 25: Knowledge

Couple of Weeks Later

Naruto was currently walking back to the base, knowing full well that he would have to deal with everyone he had "rescued" from his destruction. He sighed and ran a hand through is hair before opening the door and seeing everyone.

"Good evening everyone." He said simply as if nothing had happened. Orochimaru stood up first.

"What have you done Naruto?!" He yelled, demanding an answer. Naruto sighed again.

"You know, destroying the Shinobi Nations and restoring peace slowly. Currently tracking Satsuki with Zetsu, and breathing oxygen." He said sarcastically. "All I have to do is destroy Mist and Sand, but I doubt I'll have to. They should be surrendering soon enough." All of a sudden Asuma Sarutobi was holding his trench knives to Naruto's throat.

"How dare you destroy your home?" He yelled. Naruto glared dangerously at the tan skinned man.

"A home is where someone should feel safe at. Tell me, do you think I felt safe there when I was being stabbed by those shitty villagers?" He asked harshly, causing Asuma to look at the ground in shame and back down. "Exactly, if any of you knew what I had to go through, you would've fought with me to bring down that wretched place." He shouted as he scanned the crowd of people. He then adopted a thinking pose. "Ino, would you be able to broadcast a mind link throughout the world, connecting everyone's mind to mine so I can transmit some memories?" He asked his fellow blonde. She rose an eyebrow.

"I guess I could. But I don't have enough chakra to do it. Besides, I need to be in a place high up, and I'm sure we're underground at the moment." She said sternly. Naruto waved her off.

"Chakra is nothing of the essence. I have tons, so I can lend you some to do your thing. And the high part? I can do that. Follow me everyone." He said before he walked out of the cave, everyone following in pursuit. He shoved both hands into the dirt before a large tree smashed its way through the earth, climbing through the air steadily. He then looked at the group. "Shall we?"

Few Minutes Later

Everyone was now on top of the tree, ready for the show that Naruto would perform. Naruto placed a hand on Ino's shoulder. "Link everyone's mind in the world." He said as she did just that with the help of his chakra. She nodded, indicating he could go now. Naruto took a deep breathe.

"Hello. My name is Naruto Uchiha. Some, maybe a lot of you know me as the villain. But let me show you things in my perspective. Let me show you MY memories. Let me tell you what will happen and what is to come."

Somewhere in the desert

The people of Suna were both frightened and intrigued by the voice in their heads. Everyone had stopped doing their work, including the Kazekage. They then began seeing images, like a video being played.

They saw a little boy with black hair, running away from what seemed to be a mob. He didn't look anything over the age of 6. He then ran into a alleyway, which had a dead end.

"Oh no..." Temari said as she watched the mob close in on the boy. Everyone in the world cried for the boy as they saw him being tortured slowly.

"That is me when I was 6 years old. I was hated and abandoned. But then..." Naruto's voice trailed off as a boy with long black hair in a pony tail and in a weasel mask came in the alleyway, and watched as he burnt the mob away. Shouts of joy and cheers were heard around the world, happy the boy was safe.

They then saw the boy with a new family and new eyes. Red eyes with commas in them to be exact. He was happy with his family, and they saw touching moments.

"...I was saved by the Uchiha Clan, and I was now known as Naruto Uchiha." The voice spoke. Then it showed a group of people come back, and saw the boy angry at them, shouting at them for abandoning the boy. "Then my biological family came back, at the time, I hated them, now, most of them are dead."

It then showed the boy along with a girl around his age, facing two opponents, and all seemed to stop breathing when the girl collapsed with needles in her body. They saw as the boy then turned into a savage, killing both of his opponents with general ease, and then taking the tiny army with no mercy. They all sighed in relief as the girl stood back up.

"But then, a man named Danzo took my family away." The image of the boy's parents lying dead on the ground, and then his brother dying for him. "But soon..." Then three people showed up, one plant like thing, an old man, and a tall young man in a mask. "...I was taken by another family."

It showed the boy training with the three new people who he called family. Then, the old man passed away, leaving many people having tears in their eyes as they felt the boy's pain. Then, the boy was no longer a boy, but a man. He became the leader of a group, and soon killed people, including a man who could turn into an Octopus. It then showed two people, a girl and a man being taken away from him.

Then, it showed the man facing everyone in a desert like place. "They took my precious people, I needed to pay them back." The voice rang. They saw as the young man's throat was slit in front of the man, and then the man became almost savage like again, and obliterated the force of shinobi, and saving the girl who was precious to him. He also gained a long lost friend.

Somewhere else

Satsuki sat crying her eyes out as she saw what Naruto had went through. It showed him being happy again, and then taking on his group, killing them mercilessly, and only sparing a blue haired girl.

Then, it showed the man being captured, and making him watch the death of his blonde girl friend. He then killed a red head, and ran away before he destroyed an entire village once again. It then showed the man kissing a black haired girl, and then the black haired girl left him, causing him to be sad again.

It then showed the man fighting a village with only a sword, killing everyone. "I got my revenge on that wretched place..." The voice said. Everyone cried as they felt his anguish that led up to that point in time.

"...and now we're here. Me, Naruto Uchiha, showing the world what I've been through. And even I, still want peace. I could wreck havoc, destroy this world even, and yet, I find that I love it, and when you love something. You want to protect it. And this is the only way I can." Naruto said. "Until we meet face to face, my friends." He whispered as he took his hand off of Ino's shoulder, causing her to fall to her knees, gasping for air as she was left tired and out of breath.

He turned to the select few he had saved, all of them, excluding Orochimaru and Hiruzen, had tears running down there faces. He smiled sadly at them.

"Not much of a monster that you thought I was, huh?" He whispered before lowering the tower of wood. "You may leave if you like, but this place has enough space for everyone. And I could always make more rooms for my family. It's your choice." He said as he looked at the sky. "The sun is going down. If I were you, I'd get some rest. And please try not to wake we up, I can be a tad cranky." He joked before going inside, letting the group follow him slowly, trying to wrap their heads around the man known as Naruto Uchiha.

And done. Basically, Naruto showed everyone in the world his life and what he felt during that time. Hope it was good.

Til next time my lil demons!