Chapter 14: Erase

"You do know she will tell people, right?" Obito's voice rang out. "I can't believe you didn't even go full power on her, if you did, we wouldn't be in this situation!" Obito yelled in frustration. Naruto glared at his older brother.

"If I went full power, she would've died! You know what it feels like to watch someone you love die! I don't want either of us to feel that again!" Naruto said angrily. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry, that was uncalled for." Obito nodded.

"It's okay. But how are you going to fix this little situation you made?" He asked curiously. Naruto grimaced.

"I'm going to use my Kotoamatsukami. I'm going to lead her to believe I'm dead. That I died protecting her from Gaara of the Sand. Then, there is Minato Namikaze." He said darkly. "I shall do the same. I'm wondering if I'll be able to cast it upon the whole village." He said out loud. Obito shook his head.

"Sadly, you can not. But you're lucky you know? You have Senju blood in you so you can cast it more times than the average Uchiha who has it." Naruto nodded.

"Indeed. I can't wait you use my Mokuton again. Maybe I will when I fight the Hachibi Jinchuuriki..." Obito laughed.

"Indeed. He is nicknamed the "Perfect Jinchuuriki" nowadays because of his supposed friendship with his Beast." He paused. "How is Kurama?" Naruto glared at him.

"Kurama is still under my Mangeykou Control. He only thinks we're friends and been through a lot because I gave him memories and altered his mind." Obito patted his shoulder.

"You needed to do what you needed to do. I mean, you can use all of his Chakra now. You ARE the perfect jinchuuriki, not the Hachibi." Naruto let a faint smile come across his face.

"I am, aren't I?"

1 Day Later, in Konoha

Naruto walked into the village, using his Sharingan to deceive the Chunin gate watchers about getting in, under the title of an ambassador of Wave Country to discuss trade.

He felt nostalgic as he walked down the familiar path that led to the Uchiha Clan Compound. He walked inside the compound and a wave full of memories hit him. Him being adopted, being trained, spending time with Satsuki, the murder of his clan, and the death of Itachi. He shook his head before he saw his old house.

It looked clean, like it did the say before the massacre. He opened the door and walked in, smelling food. He walked silently into the kitchen and sat down and looked at the food. It was a meal for one.

Spaghetti, figures. She always loved the dish kaasan made. He thought. Satsuki walked into the kitchen with her hair in a towel, kinda like Mikoto did after she took a shower. She had on a night gown and looked like she was tired.

"Hello Satsuki-chan." He said, a grim smile under his mask. She gasped and nearly tripped over her own feet.

"Naruto-kun?" She whispered as she slightly glared at him for scaring her. He nodded and took off his mask. She lunged forward and tackled him to the ground in a hug.

He hugged her back and inhaled her scent, which smelt like green apples freshly picked with a hint of vanilla. She straddled his waist.

"What are you doing here idiot? You're a missing nin!" She whispered harshly. He sighed.

"I'm here to make sure you don't say anything about me being in the Akatsuki." He said. "The leader no less." He added. Her eyes widened considerably at the new information.

"I was going to tell that bastard Minato tomorrow. Why?" He sighed again.

"I was afraid I'd have to do this." He said. "I'm terribly sorry Satsuki-chan, j hope you forgive me." A tear fell down his face. She have him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to erase your memory of me that day. To you, I died protecting you from Gaara, my body was never found." His eyes shifted to his Mangeykou.

"You blamed yourself for my death, and you gained the Mangeykou Sharingan. You used it and read from the Uchiha Tablets and found another pair of eyes that belonged to Itachi-nii. You later transplanted them and gained the EMS. Goodbye Satsuki-chan." She was crying by now and had clutched his black cloak in her arms.

"Can you do one thing for me Naruto-kun? Just one thing?" He nodded. "Kiss me." He smiled sadly and leaned forward and kissed her softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss grew more passionate and they added tongue before both had to pull away for air. She leaned her forehead on his. "I love you. Please, just make sure my love for you doesn't diminish." He nodded before he looked into her eyes.

"Kotoamatsukami." He whispered. She collasped and he picked her up before pulling out a jar than contained his adoptive brothers eyes. "Itachi-nii, please protect her with your eyes." He then began the transplant and after he was finished, he walked out of the house to meet one more person.

Hokage Office

Naruto appeared in front of Minato Namikaze with a shushin, his mask placed firmly onto his face. "We meet again Hokage-sama." He said with his alternate voice. (The deep one.)

"Ah, it's you. I was wondering when you'd show up again." Minato said, one of his special kunai ready.

"I wish to speak with you, alone." Minato nodded, and signaled his Anbu to leave.

"What can I help with Mr. Mask?" Naruto rose an eyebrow. "Mr. Mask? That's what you call me?" He said in an amused tone.

Minato deadpanned. "It was Menma's idea. Besides, I don't know what else to call you." Naruto smirked before he took off his mask.

"You can call me your biggest mistake. Naruto." Minato gasped considerably before standing up and walking to Naruto and was going to pull him into a large hug before he was pushed away.

"Please don't do that. I may have gotten over of what you did, but I can't forget it." He said solemnly. Minato nodded sadly in understanding.

"I need you to do something for me Minato. I need you to tell the village I died during the Sand Village attack." Minato was about to protest. "Do not worry Hokage-sama, you will do it, and you will forget about this conversation." He said before he activated his Mangeykou and used Kotoamatsukami.

2 Day Laters

"Is it done?" A voice asked his younger brother. Naruto nodded sadly.

"It is Obito-nii. Now to find the Hachibi. I'll give him a choice though." He said and he looked at Obito. "He lives isolated from the village correct?" Obito nodded. "Good."

Yay! Update! Yay! Naruto and Satsuki finally kiss! Yay! Sorry for not uploading for a little bit. I'm a little addicted to my phone game Dokkan Battle. Hope you understand.

Til next time my lil demons!