Chapter 18: Revenge

Naruto held a torch as he saw his deceased brother laying down on a large pile of wood that Samui and Satsuki had helped him gather. The two females were now standing behind him a couple of feet away with their heads down. Naruto slowly put the orange mask that was once Obito's onto Obito's face before setting his own mask into Obito's hands.

"May we meet in the otherworld my brother." Naruto said as he lit the large stack of wood, and watched his brother's body burn away. Naruto turned to the girls. "I must set out for Iwa." He said as he quickly walked past them only to be stopped by two tugs.

"I'm not letting you go there!/You're staying right here!" Samui and Satsuki shouted at the same time. Naruto turned and looked at them both in the eye.

"This is the only way I need to feel at peace." He said calmly. Satsuki glared at him.

"Then at least let me go with you!" She said. Naruto shook his head. "You can't force me not to go!" She shouted. Naruto looked at her sadly.

"Forgive me." Was their only warning before he knocked both of them out with a quick chop to the neck. "Zetsu, take them someplace safe and faraway from Iwa." Naruto commanded as Zetsu popped out and bowed.

"Of course Naruto-sama." He said before taking both of the girls bodies and disappearing into the ground. Naruto took off his Akatsuki cloak and threw it off to reveal himself in his attire that he wore when he fought Gaara. (Kirito clothes if you cant remember)

At the Entrance of Iwa

Naruto saw the entrance of Iwa and his fist clenched in anger, his EMS and Rinnegan flared. Instantly, a group of 15 Iwa ANBU appeared before him.

"It's him! Get him!" One of them yelled as the group charged together. Naruto gave them an uninterested look before he let a single hand up and muttered two words.

"Almighty Push!" He said as the group of Anbu was sent back 10 yards away. Naruto smirked. "This oughta be fun." He quickly rushed the group and decapitated them all except for one with his sword. He looked at the terrified nin. "Tell your Kage that I'm here." He whispered before the Anbu shushined away in a hurry. "Let's see what else what the legendary Rinnegan can do..." He said to himself before a felt a certain field of knowledge appear in his brain. "Ahhh, yes. This should be good. Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled as he found himself standing upon a giant boar that had Rinnegan eyes.

He jumped off the large animal and pointed forward. As if understanding him, the boar charged ahead, destroying whatever building that was in his path. He smirked before he dodged a large rock that was heading his way. He looked up to see the Tsuchikage floating in midair.

"You have balls to attack my village, I'll give you that." The old man said as he glared down at the raven haired avenger. Naruto glared at the man.

"And you must have tiny ones seeing you height. Tell me, when you ordered my brother to die, while he was at your mercy, did you feel any regret?" The old man shook his head.

"Of course not. Not even when you demolished an army of shinobi." Onoki said. Naruto glared at him.

"How about when I destroy a village of shinobi?" He said before he was suddenly floating. "How about I teach you not to fuck with Naruto Uchiha." He said in a loud voice. "Almighty Push!" He yelled as the village itself started to blow away as the ocular jutsu destroyed and killed almost everything in its path. Onoki could only watch in horror as his village was blown off the map in a matter of minutes. "Tell me, do you regret now!" Onoki was about to answer when a girl's voice was heard.

"I'll kill him for you and the village gramps!" The girl yelled as she jumped in the air and tried to punch Naruto, but her fist was immediately caught. She stared in fear as she met Naruto's gaze.

"Tsykuyomi." Naruto whispered before the girl found herself in a red world. She then found herself tied to a cross and facing Naruto. "Welcome to the world of Tsykuyomi, where in this world, I am God." He then took his sword and stabbed her over and over again with it until she was screaming in agony. She looked at the man, breathing heavily, wondering how many hours have past. As if reading her thoughts, Naruto spoke, "127 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds left." He said, much to her fear and terror.

Few Seconds Later in the real world.

The girl fell limp in his hand as he flung her down onto the ground before he landed down on the ground next to her. He looked at Onoki.

"I will show you the meaning of regret. Just like you showed me the meaning of revenge." He grabbed the unconcious girl by her hair and put a kunai at her throat. "I will teach you what no other man will, or can." He shouted wickedly. Onoki could only watch as his granddaughter's throat was cut open as blood spill out like a waterfall. Onoki floated down and cradled his granddaughter's small body before he glared at Naruto.

"What do you want?!" He shouted in rage. Naruto simply chuckled before he grabbed Onoki by his neck and lifted him up to eye level.

"To teach a lesson to you, and however many survivors there are in this pathetic village. The lesson is, you will reap, what you sow." He said before his right hand started gathering lightning chakra. "Kakashi-nii taught me this jutsu. I used it to kill a lot of people in that battle. He should be honored." He said as he shoved the chidori in Onoki's heart. "Because it was just used to kill a Kage."

Naruto let the dead Kage's body drop on the ground next to his granddaughter and turned around and walked away silently, ignoring the shouts and pleas of any survivors.

Sorry if its short or bad, I kinda rushed. My phone broke so I'm using my little brother's tablet to update. I got school coming up on the ninth which sucks.

My school is Prince Edward High School in VA, so if any of you guys go there, comment and maybe I'll meet you!

Til next time my lil demons!