Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit

"I still don't know why you won't wear the cloak Samui-chan!" Naruto whined as they walked down a path. Samui gave him a glare.

"Cause your little cloak is not cool." She said as she kicked a small pebble. He mocked gasped.

"What do you mean?! Black cloaks with red robes are like, the best. Then again, you do show most of your cleavage with a short skirt. So you wouldn't know a lot about fashion." He completely expected to be hit into the ground, just, not that hard. He rubbed his head as he stood back up. "That wasn't very nice."

"Hmph." Was her reply as she turned the other direction with her nose in the air. He dusted off his cloak before a vortex appeared next to the raven haired boy.

"Obito-nii!" He whined and pointed at Samui with an accusing finger. "She hit me. Really hard." Obito sweatdropped at his little brother's childish act.

"And yet you're going to face the 5 Kages and their guards. Yay." Obito said sarcastically, earning a nod from the only blonde in the group. Naruto shifted into a serious demeanor.

"Ah yes. There I should be able to fight at my full capacity. And I get to declare our little war and make true peace." He said as it was the most simple thing in the world. Samui sighed and rubbed her shoulders for like the 100th time that day.

"I still don't know how I feel about going against my home." Naruto frowned but shook the feeling of guilt off.

"It's not like you're doing any of the fighting. You're mostly here for moral support and kenjutsu skills. And the fact that you're my best friend." A small smile came across her lips as her face turnt a little red, something Obito did not miss. He tucked that bit of information into the back of his skull and looked at Naruto.

"Do you know when the meeting is starting?" He asked his little brother. Naruto looked at an imaginary watch, then looked at the sun and determined it was about 5 O'clock in the evening.

"Well, I wanted to arrive fashionably late so it has been running for a good 30 minutes. I should get going. Obito-nii, I want you to arrive in an hour at the least with Samui-chan." He grabbed Obito's collar and dragged it right next to him. "Please keep her safe Niisan." He whispered and let go. Obito nodded. "Wish me luck." Naruto said before putting on his mask and disappearing in a Kamui.

5 Kage Summit

"And that is how I know that the Leaf sent there man to Kill my brother!" Ay yelled with a slam on the table, causing most of the Kage's guards to be ready in case of a battle were to happen. Minato looked at Ay with a "You're kidding right?" look.

"Do you honestly believe I would send a ninja capable of defeating the Hachibi Jinchuuriki?" He asked with the 3 Sannin nodding at his words. Ay growled at the 4th Hokage.

"Of course! Someone fought Bee with a Sharingan, which is from your village!" Minato had a pained expression come across his face, making Ay mistake it for guilt before Minato spoke.

"There is only one Uchiha left Ay. You know that. The rest were killed in the massacre all those years ago. And the surviving Uchiha was off duty the same day you claim Bee was killed." Minato reasoned, making the other Kages nod at his logic. Ay was about to argue before a voice spoke up.

"As much as I hate it, the 4th Hokage is right. Well, technically he is only half right. You see, there are actually 3 Uchiha left. And one of them is me." Naruto said as his EMS flared, making everyone jump from their seats, weapons ready.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?!" A man named Mifune asked. Naruto chuckled darkly.

"You really think that a couple Samurai could defeat me? Please, I thought you were smarter than that. And as for who I am, well," he glared at each and every individual in the room, his eyes settling on Ay. "I am the executioner of Hachibi Jinchuuriki." He said as he smirked at Ay's enraged look. Ay charged Naruto with lightning all over his body and swung, and a shocked look came across his face as his fist passed right through the man.