Luffy begins to tilt his head as he processes the easy instructions. "Really? That's it?"

"Yup, just be persistent and she'll join your crew."

Luffy's smile quickly grows back at his brother's guarantee. "Great, thanks Ace!"

Ace nods before he ruffles his brother's hair. "It's what big brothers are for. Go get some sleep now. We got a big day tomorrow."

"Ok, good night." Luffy goes next to the large gecko, that's been asleep this whole time, and uses him as a pillow before he falls asleep.

Ace chuckles at how everything played out before he lies down on his back with his hands behind his head. He looks up at the night sky with a small smile as his thoughts drift towards his second brother. He doesn't know if Sabo is watching them from the dead, but if he did, he'd be just as surprised as he is that he had to give his little brother girl advice. At the very least, she's as crazy as Luffy is, so he knows that this'll be a good match. It's just a shame to him that Sabo can't be here to help him tease Luffy on his first crush...

He quietly sighs at the time he could've spent with his lost brother before he goes to join Luffy in his sleep. *Don't worry Sabo; I'll make sure Luffy gets enough teasing from the both of us if they get together. For now, we'll just have to enjoy the show. Tomorrow that girl's going to get a run for her money, that's for sure.*

***********************************************

"Achoo!" Rose sneezes on the deck of Barbarossa's ship and sends herself flying off the moving ship. She quickly catches herself with her wind before she can damage the sails again. She groans in annoyance that she sneezed again, before she looks down at where Nami and Vivi are while the rest of the boys are inside sleeping.

"You ok Rose?" Nami asks as she and Vivi watch her float back down to the deck.

Rose nods then looks up at the newly replaced sail, that she and the others brought back. "Yea, I'm ok. I didn't damage anything this time."

Vivi walks up to Rose and puts a hand to the wind girl's forehead. "You've been sneezing a lot today. You're not getting sick are you?"

Rose calmly takes her friend's hand off her forehead, and gives her a reassuring smile. "Relax, I'm not sick. Someone's probably either thinking or talking about me."

Nami quirks an eyebrow at the excuse. "What now?"

"I read in a book that sometimes when you sneeze, it means that someone's either talking or thinking about you."

Nami and Vivi both exchange odd looks to one another until Rose chuckles. "Relax, it's just something I heard. It's probably the sandy air or something."

The freckled girl looks around and sees some rope piled up by the mast. "Still, I don't want my sneezing to break any more of this crew's stuff. Maybe it's best if I camp out here tonight."

The navigator and princess both look at Rose in utter shock as she grabs the long rope. The brunette ties one end of the rope around her waist, but before she can tie the other end to the mast Vivi grabs the rope. "What are you doing?!"

Rose takes the rope back from her friend and ties the other end to the mast to give her about a meter of space to move around. "Making sure that I don't sneeze off the ship in my sleep. I still suck at phasing, so this should work."

Nami widens her eyes at the explanation. "You can't be serious! You don't need to sleep out here!"

Rose casually shrugs off her worries. "Relax, I'm just doing it so I won't sneeze through a wall in my sleep."