17. Brother's And Emotions

Start from the beginning

"Huh... Then leave."

I sprinted up the stairs, my mind only screaming a single thing. Get away from him!

Trying to keep me together were even worse with a man like him in the house. To keep myself sane even in terrifying situations like these weren't easy, but still, here I was. There must be some power in me, some power the news about my brother brought forward.

However, there are still moments where I completely lose my mind. One time, I even went as far to waiting to kill my father. Right where he stood. I hate myself for it, even though he probably couldn't care less.

There was only one thing to understand about me. I turned pain into more pain. And that pain turned into a mental pain, there became something excruciating.

My door was wide, so I brushed through it, twirling around to close it after me. My feet carried me over to my desk. I sat lazily down on the compact seat, my butt feeling the impact. My computer stood on the desk from yesterday, so in a bend of a hand I opened it and typed in the password.

Words spilled out of me, running from my brain and out through my fingertips. They ran over the keyboard as pianist's fingers ran over their beloved piano. Every sentence described or said something I wished I could do in real life. However, that just wasn't me, at least not now.

I drew my eyebrows into thin lines and a lock hair fell in front of my eyes. I watched it, describing how the light creased its natural brown tones and small highlights. I described how my emotions fell over the edges and became impossible to fish up. I described it all. In one book, in one masterpiece.

"Someone's at the door," my father said, his voice just reaching my ears.

My mind briskly turned into a unfished puzzle, wondering about the visitor. Could it be Liam?

I pushed to the desk, jumping from the chair and sprinting down to the door. "I'll open it," I said as I drew the door open. My eyes wandered from the hard chest to the green eyes.

Anthony?

"What are you doing here?"

He reservedly smirked with his hands swayed down in his pockets. His hair was a mess, changing into something far less than his normal beauty, a freshly cut cursed his flushed cheek, there matched the shirt he wore under his leather jacket.

"What happened to you?" I stepped outside, carefully closing the door after me. "Did someone hit you?"

Out of his mouth, a giggled escaped. "Somone hitting me." He pointed at his own chest, his fingertip slightly touching the soft fabric. "No one dares to do that." His humor didn't reach me, the only thing changing was that I lifted my arms to cross over my body.

"Then why do you have cut?"

He smirked wider, "why do you care?" He moved closer, his cologne now sniffing around my nose and reminding me about how much I enjoyed it. "I could almost assume you like me."

I took a huge step posterior, my back leaned up against the door. My breath was caught in my throat and out from my reactions, Anthony only laughed high and long. His fresh mint breathes strung my way, enchanting me in his bad boy spell.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked, looking away and over the ruined garden. Our once beautiful blowers had bloomed into something I couldn't set a finger on. The grass was none existing, spreading a brown glow over the garden.

"I actually came to ask you a favor," he answered.

"A favor?"

What could somebody like him want from someone like me? He had everything, I had nothing. I was sure I had heard wrong and I even went so long to turn my gaze upon him again. His eyes had turned serious, his gaze holding something behind their bad boy look. It was as if I liked my eyes a bit more as he looked into them. My stomach turned and scrambled, sending shock waves up to my heart there pumped faster and faster.

"Yes, a favor." He nodded as his head went to look down at the ground, following his lightly moving foot. "Is that okay with you?"

My head said no over and over. However, it was hard to resist a bad boy who actually was a good man.

"Uhm... I think?"

He glanced up, his face was lit up with a warmth I couldn't shake off. His smile sending chills up my arms and further down my spine. I shivered.

"Thank you so much." He took my hands in his, moving a little too close. Our eyes locked and for a moment I was afraid to blink. What if he would be gone as soon as I opened them again?

"What is this favor?" He suddenly regained his sense again and stepped back, however, that didn't whip the smile of his light face. His smile spread through his body and as he stood in the slowly sinking sun, he was as thousand of diamonds placed in hundreds of rows.

He scratched his neck, "I need you to face my brothers with me."

My heart exploded in my chest and my skin turned clammy bit by bit. His brothers? Hyperventilating, I leaned on the door. "Your brothers? Aren't there around four of them?" My voice trailed slowly, as they were unwilling to take a flight.

"Yes, and they are all home today and for God knows how long and I kind of want someone with me when I meet them again." His hands moved up and down. "I hope you understand."

All sense had been erased from my mind and I gawped to watch Anthony in front of me.

"Are you feeling alright? Your skin just dropped a shade," he said, his hand moving from my chin up against my cheek, only making things worse.

I slapped it away, "I'm fine. When are we going to meet with your brothers?"

"Now!" He pulled in my arm, taking me with him down the steps and down the pathway. I watched as my feet took long steps after Anthony, trying with all their will to keep up and not let the rest of my body fall down on the solid soil.

His black car came into view and before I knew it, Anthony had opened the door for me, bowing slightly as I placed myself on the leather seat. He slammed the door after me, trailing over to his own door and crawling inside.

We drove down the street, turning left as soon as possible and then left again, driving towards the rich area. His area.

Sweat formed silently in my palms as I tried to keep them steady in my lamp. "I hope you'll like them," he said, trying to make small talk as the radio played on low as background music.

"Yeah," I answered.

"They are all good guys, I promise. Maybe not the twins, but the others defiantly are." I smiled, his mother had said something about the fact that the twins liked to tease.

"I'll be okay, I'm just a little afraid to face your father and mother again. I kind of broke down last time we talked," I admitted, rubbing my hands against each other.

He sighed, "it's okay. I explained to my mother that you don't like to talk about your brother and she is really sorry about it and will not bring it up again."

My smile faded, "thanks."

"No problem."

I looked up and out of the window.

Never had I thought I should meet Anthony's four brothers.

...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,5K READS.

I am so happy you all chose to click on this book and read it. I am literally out of my mind. I hope you liked this chapter and a new update will soon come your way.

Thanks again - Houzza