Sick Of It!

*Jazlyns pov*

I watched as Gelo talked to Izzy. I leaned back on my locker trying to over hear it. There was too much noise in the hallway to over hear anything though. She pushed past him and stormed away to the bathroom. Gelo shook his head as he walked back to me "So?" I asked.
"I don't know," he laughed, "Shes like. I don't know. Shes being complicated about it," he shrugged. I nodded and shrugged.
"Im sorry," I watched him.
"Not your fault don't worry," he hugged me, kissing my head, "Get to class now," he chuckled. I nodded and smiled at him. I got my stuff and kissed his cheek gentle then walked away to my class. As I took a seat at my desk someone sat next to me. I think he was on the basketball team with Gelo. "So is it true you and Gelo are banging behind Izzys back?" He laughed.
"No," I looked at him, "Im friends with Gelo and that's it," I shrugged.
"Sure you are sweetie," He laughed, looking me up and down, "I bet everyone in this school has hit it. Hook me up babe I want some too," he walked away and laughed. He sat with his friends and laughed with them, glancing back at me at times. I slumped down a bit in my seat as I watched the teacher start class.

Ive had enough of Izzy spreading rumors about me. All day people have been asking me if I was with Gelo or why I would be a bitch to Izzy. I walked up to Izzy, who was at her locker with her three main friends. "Listen here you bitch," I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me, "Stop talking shit about me! Im not sleeping with Gelo! He doesn't want to fucking girlfriend cause youre controlling and a fucking bitch! It has nothing to do with me! So stop telling everyone shit you don't know! You got me!?" I looked at her. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch us. She nodded slowly watching me. "Good now stay the fuck out of my life!!" I shoved her into her locker, not very hard. I walked past the group of people and walked outside. I was stopped by Gelo. "Dude why did you do that!? That wasn't cool!" Gelo looked at me.
"Well I don't care im sick of guys asking me to sleep with them! And girls giving me dirty looks for apparently sleeping with you and tearing you and Izzy up!" I pulled away from him.
"Well you didn't need to be a bitch," he looked at me.
"Oh fucking well," I walked away from him. I shook my head and let a few tears fall. I shrugged it off and went home. I went upstairs and sat down on my bed. I put my hands over my face as more tears fell. I stood up and hit the wall in front of me. I let out a small scream as I held my now bloody fist. I cried harder as I stood there. I sat back on my bed and rolled myself a blunt, not cleaning up my bloody hand. I lit it and started to smoke as I leaned back on the headboard. I cried harder as I smoked my blunt. It wasn't helping like it usually does.... I reached under my bed and grabbed the baggie of pills. I looked at them contemplating taking them... I sighed a bit as I went to open the baggie there was a knock at my door. I put the baggie down and wiped my eyes. "Come in," I spoke. In walked my mom.
"Im heading to work theres pizza in the freezer for dinner your father wont be home tonight either so behave," She slurred.
"Alright," I shrugged a bit. She shut my door and I watched as her car drove out of the drive way. I picked up the baggie of pills and I put them back under my bed. I went and cleaned up my hand and my makeup, that was smeared all over. I sat down on the side of the bathtub and sniffled a little bit. What if Gelo doesn't like me anymore? He was my only friend and im pushing him away...