Gang From New Jersey

*Gelos pov*

"Well what can you do??" I asked the police officer.
"We can have a search for her and put out a amber alert," he shrugged, "Shes seven-teen. She probably just ran away or something. Theres no sign of forced entry."
"She didn't run away," I shook my head, "I know her."
"Well we will try our best," he nodded, getting into his police car. I ran my hands through my hair and shook my head. I picked my phone up finally. "Izzy! I cant fuckin talk right now! Jazlyn is missing so leave me the hell alone!!" I snapped.
"Baby," she gasped, "That's no way to talk to someone who knows about what you did."
"Oh my god tell everyone Izzy I don't care that's not my biggest worry right now. Jazlyn is," I sighed, shaking my head.
"Your choice baby boy," she giggled, then hung up. I put my phone down and I sat down on the porch by her mom. "Is there any place she would have gone if she ran away?" I looked at her.
"No I think I know what happened," she looked up at me, guilt in her eyes.
"Where?!" I sighed a little bit.
"Well we got into some money trouble in New Jersey," she looked away, "We didn't think they would follow us..."
"So what does that mean!?" I looked at her.
"Shes with a gang," she sighed...

*Jazlyns pov*

I handed the tall guy a plate of the food I made for him and his friends. I shivered a little bit as I stood there. I looked down, knowing not to make eye contact. I was only in a tank top and the underwear I had on. My hands were handcuffed in front of me, my feet tied together. "Clean up dumbass!" he laughed. I nodded slowly as I started to clean up the mess I made from making food. I sniffled a little bit. I hate it. I hate it here. Its scary, its cold, its dark. Theres about 10 grown men here... They were all big and buff. It was terrifying. I finished cleaning my mess up.
"Down to your room someone will be down to take care you and you better let him you hear me? You know what happens when you don't listen to me don't you?" the man who took me, told me. I nodded at his words. "Speak!" he snapped.
"Yes daddy," I gulped a little bit.
"Go," he laughed, sitting down. I let tears fall as I walked downstairs again. I sat down on the cold concrete. I let a lot more tears fall as I stared down at my lap.

The door opened and I looked up from my lap. One of the guys came down, undoing his belt. "Open up princess," he laughed harshly. I gulped a little bit as he was standing right in front of me. His jeans dropped to his ankles... then his boxers....

*Gelos pov*

"And you didn't tell the police are you that fucking selfish!?" I stood up in shock, "Youre letting your daughter be held captive by some gang instead of telling the police!?"
"You don't understand!" she fought back.
"I think I clearly fucking understand!" I got into my car and drove to the police station. I got out and went inside. "I need to talk to someone about the missing person, Jazlyn," I told the man at the front desk.
"Take a seat a detective will be right with you." I nodded and I went and sat in the chair.

Not long after a man walked out. I stood up and followed him into the hallway. I followed him into a room and sat down. "What do you know?" he asked, getting out a notebook.
"I was told by her mother that she was having 'money trouble' or something so Jazlyn is with a gang from New Jersey but her mom didn't want to confess it," I told the detective.
"Thank you for telling me," he stood up right away. He spoke into his waki-taki, "Im going to need officer Harris and his group, right now." he put it down and looked at me.
"You are free to leave," He nodded. I stood up and watched him.
"Whats happening?" I asked.
"Well say she is with this gang. Gangs are violent and sometimes sexually violent too. And if they are from New Jersey they are more than likely going to go back," he spoke. My heart sunk. I gulped, trying to speak but I couldn't. I just nodded. "I will let you know if we find her," he walked out with an officer. I took some deep breaths as I felt my chest getting tigter. I walked out and walked to my car. I hit the steering wheel and let a tear fall. Why did I let this happen!?