Broken And Bruised

*Jazlyns pov*

"Jazlyn," he gulped, his eyes wide.
"I know," I let a tear fall.
"Who did that?" he sighed, examining the bruises.
"I went to the wrong part of town or something and got beat up," I sighed, looking down.
"We need to get you to the hospital Jaz," he stood up sighing, "You could have broken ribs and that serious."
"But if they drug test me Gelo It'll be positive and ill go to jail," I cried.
"They wont i promise," he sighed, "i wont let them." I nodded and let tears fall.
"Cmon," he helped me up and held me close, "Its going to be okay i promise." I nodded and sniffled a little bit. I pulled away and got my purse. I took out the baggie of pills i had gotten the other day. i put them under my bed and shrugged. "What are those?" He sighed.
"Xanax," i shrugged. He just sighed. I followed him out to his car and got in. I buckled up and smiled at him. He smiled back and took my hand. I held his hand as he drove to the hospital.

"So we are going to keep her in the hospital for the night to make sure she is breathing," he explained, "The x-rays showed that she has a broken rib here," he pointed it out to us on a screen, "And she has three bruised ribs. We are going to need her parents to come or one of them."
"See my parents are drunks so they aren't going to be home. Im almost 18 cant i just stay here alone," i sighed.
"Sorry," he sighed, "If your parents don't sign then you cant stay."
"Then i wont," i laughed shrugging. He nodded and sighed a bit. He unhooked my IV and let me go. I followed Gelo out to the car and hugged him sighing. "At least we know what is wrong and i'll make sure that youre okay," he sighed. I nodded and got into the car. "Just answer it Gelo," i sighed as his phone went off the 10th time. He answered it and leaned back a bit. I listened to him talk to Izzy. I knew i was tearing them apart. I looked down a little. I listened to him argue with her. "Im going to walk home go see her Gelo," i whispered and opened the door.
"No Jazlyn get in the car," he held my hand, so i couldn't walk away, "Izzy stop!" he said into the phone. I looked down and sighed a bit. "Im fine Gelo i promise go see her," i stopped whispering cause now she knows im with him. He shook his head. "Ill talk to you later Izzy," he hung up and put his phone in his lap, "Jaz get in," he sighed. I let more tears fall and sat back down. "Whats wrong?" he sighed.
"Izzy," i let a tear fall, "Shes your girlfriend and im causing you two to fight."
"No trust me we have been fighting for a bit now," he sighed, "it has nothing to do with you." I nodded and wiped my eyes. He kissed my head. "You need me more than she does," he nodded. I nodded and looked down a bit. I did need him... I really needed him. Those pills i got... those weren't to get high.... those were to overdose on....