I don't know how long I laid there, but my screams finally died down. I finally got up groggily to change out of my clothes and put on my shorts and my Harry Potter t-shirt. I dragged my feet and walked into my bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror, cringing at what I saw. The makeup I had on was smudged with my tears and my eyes were puffy and red. Ew.

I quickly wash my face, getting all the makeup off and nod at my appearance. So much better.

Right, let me get something to eat.

I leave my room and walk down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen walking over to the fridge. I pull out some left over lasagna and put it in the microwave. I hear the constant beeping and try not to let my mind wander to my mate. I breathe out and feel tears well up in my eyes and I try to blink them away. It was hard not to think about him. Was this what heartbreak felt like? This pain, was it because I hadn't gotten the chance to reject him back?

The final beeps of the microwave pulls me out of my reverie. I open the microwave and pull out my food. I get a fork and cut a piece out and place it in my mouth. I almost immediately spit it out.

"Shit! Ow! Fuck..." I curse. That burnt my tongue. I stick my tongue out and try to see the damage, but can barely see anything. Burns on tongues can really ruin my appetite.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open and voices filling the empty house. I feel his presence before I see him. He was here. Andrew was here.

"Hey Jessie! I'm home. I have a few friends over, do ya mind?" My brothers voice startles me. I cough nervously and say, "Yeah... it's okay. Just keep the noise to the minimum, I'm gonna revise."

"Nerd!" I hear an unknown voice say. I hear a few laughs. What an interesting sense of humour. I'm absolutely dying of laughter right now.

"Hey! Fuck off!" I hear Jay growl, defending me. I just shake my head, why Jay was friends with a bunch of airheads always confused me.

How coincidental that Jay ends up being friends with my douche of a mate.

"Hey Jess? Come join us in the living room. We're gonna play a few games." Jay asks me through the door. I wanted to punch Jay in his face nearly as hard as I wanted to punch Andrew right no. I didn't want to associate with his friends. Not at all. I couldn't blame him really, he didn't know what Andrew had done.

"No."

"She's practically in love with books. Might as well marry them." I hear someone say. It was kind of hard to decipher who was who. I rolled my eyes so hard that they hurt, their humour was mediocre and sad. I was highly concerned about their state of mind if they thought this was funny.

"You've rinsed the joke really. Can you not think of something better? Oh sorry, I've forgotten about your room temperature IQ." I retort, getting tired of them. I hear Jay's friend laugh at what I said silencing the guy who tried to insult me.

Yeah, try me again bitch.

"Watch your fucking mouths, that's my sister." Jay snarls and I hear the sound of skin smacking skin and a groan. I'm guessing that Jay hit the person.

"Ah, we're just messin'." The voice apologetically says.

"Yeah Jay! Hey Jessie?" I hear Andrew call to me.

"It's Jessica to you!" I snap back. I hear a few oohs and ahhs. What instigators.

The door to the kitchen opens with a bang and Andrew glares at me. His dark eyes run down my body and to my exposed skin. Ew.

I feel my skin tingle in response. Even though he rejected me, the feelings of the bond were still there and I hated it.

"Don't speak to me like that!" He growls lowly. My wolf purrs. I roll my eyes and cross my arms defiantly. The action causes my boobs to push up slightly. His eyes fall on my boobs and a shiver runs down my body. Class A creep.