She was fucked.

--

They ate their food in peace, both enjoying the good music and their peaceful surrounding. The food was normal pub food but it was beyond delicious.

"You like it?" Lauren asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I love it." She replied, moaning at the taste of her meal.

"I knew you'd love it." Lauren smiled, proud of herself to think of bringing her girlfriend here. She never usually does this.

She was more of a hookup girl, the heartbreaker. So why is she doing this? Taking someone out on dates, making it official, cuddling, all that crap? What made Camila so special?

Maybe it was the way Camila's eyes looked at her without a hint of judgement in it. Or maybe it was the way her hands intertwined with hers perfectly. Maybe it was the way their conversation just flowed perfectly every time. Maybe it was because she was the only one in school not pining after the green eyed girl. Or maybe it's just because she's Camila.

That's what's she figured. Everyone has a weak point. Hers just happened to be two warm brown eyes and a soft heart. Hers just happened to be Camila.

Her attention was  cut when her uncle announced that her friend Daniel was going to perform.

Daniel Caesar (A/N he's a real singer btw pls go check him out. His new album came out and now he's so famous omg my baby) was Lauren's friend. He was more of a hopeless romantic than Lauren was and had taught her everything she needed to know about relationships. He also told Lauren to bring her to that place one day because he had something special in mind.

They shared a smirk as Daniel picked up his electric guitar.

"Camz... wanna dance?" Lauren whispered. The dance floor was filled with couples slow dancing, they all knew what Daniel's songs could do to girls.

Lauren didn't care about whether or not she was getting laid tonight. She wanted to make their first time special and it can only be special if Camila feels comfortable. Plus, she's pretty sure her and Camila are a forever thing. They'll have till the end of their lives to savor every inch of each other's body.

Right now, Lauren just wants all of her heart.

Camila shook her head, letting Lauren down.

"Babe, I don't dance."

"Baby, we don't have to dance, it's just- us standing and moving along to the music."

"I'll look stupid." Camila insisted. She was very insecure of dancing. Her clumsy self had been made fun of back when she was younger when she was in the ballet team.

"Okay." Lauren said, disappointed. Camila hated that tone but she just couldn't. She can't dance and she never will in front of people.

Lauren stood up and knelt beside Camila. Everyone was wondering why Daniel hasn't started singing but they didn't know he was eyeing the couple to make sure they were alright.

"Baby, just listen to the song okay?" Lauren whispered as she hugged her waist. Camila leaned in closer to Lauren and closed her eyes as the music started and Lauren rocked their bodies softly.