17

JINYOUNG POV

I walked towards my class with Kendra, Mark and Jackson by my side. Many bitches were giving me dirty looks and/or laughing at me. I'm already 5 months pregnant and obviously it's noticeable.

Kendra: So, how are things with Myungsoo?

Me: They're going well, he cares alot for me and even wants to transfer out of his other school to come here.

Kendra: Ohh, he did tell me that. I'm glad you two are doing great.

Mark: Also, Jinyoung, Myungsoo said that today after school he would pick you up.

I nodded and before entering class, someone blocked my way.

Olive: Oh well look who we have here, the little slut and his gang. I feel really bad for the baby, having a dirty slut for a mother.

Me: Listen, Olive, I'm not up for your shit right now soooooo.

Kendra: Jinyoung, let me handle this bitch.

Olive: Hu? Excuse me, what the fuck did you call me?

Kendra put her hand infront of Olives face with a grin.

Kendra: You better stop hating on my best friend you dirty slut.. or what? Think you're so innocent yet I'm sure atleast 85% of the boys in this school know how much your PUSSY stink.

Olive: Excuse Me??

Kendra: You know how I know it stinks? Because your ex boyfriend is my cousin, and I just paid him to get with you and see how long it takes for you to spreed 'em legs. Wow! I swear like, not even two minutes into dating and already you wanted his dick.

Olive tried to slap Kendra but she grabbed her hand and punched her. Olive sat on the floor with blood dripping from her nose. I was in complete shock, I didn't expect this to happen.

Kendra: What you think you're so "cool" or something? Listen to me, I'm a boss ass bitch, what I had my cousin do is nothing compared to what I'm capable of. So, insult Jinyoung one more time and bitch you'll be wishing you were never born.

She took my hand and we walked inside the class, lucky for Kendra, our teacher is absent today... great.

1 YEAR LATER - KIHYUN POV

We had a great comeback this year, sadly Jaebum was in it. We were having a tour and our next and last stop, LA. Manager told us that we would be staying there for two months.

Honestly, spending time with Jaebum was killing me. Having to hide all the time when I went on my instagram, because of Jinyoungs post, was hard.

jinyoung-jasoo4

jinyoung-jasoo4: Oh god, isn't my baby beautiful?? I love Jason and Myungsoo so much, I hope I'm actually a good mother, I don't want to fuck up

jinyoung-jasoo4: Oh god, isn't my baby beautiful?? I love Jason and Myungsoo so much, I hope I'm actually a good mother, I don't want to fuck up. 😍😍😍😍

I liked the picture and was about to comment when Jaebum startled me.

JAEBUM POV

Me: Shownu said you should come rehers some more

I notice Kihyun jump a little as I tap his shoulder.

Kihyun: Haven't heard of knocking?

Me: I did, but apparently you were looking at someone so intresting you didn't hear me.

Kihyun: Bitch, I have family okay? So everything about them is intresting.

I froze once I heard that, I really want to ask him about Jinyoung and how he's doing. I haven't heard of him in over a year now and I'm desperate to know.

Me: How's Jinyoung doing?

Kihyun: Um what? You actually have the fucking balls to ask how he is? I'm glad to say he's perfectly fine, amazing boyfriend and friends is all he needed.

Me: Oh... well I'm glad that he's doing great. I really hope he's extremely happy and you know.... in love deeply with Myungsoo.

Kihyun: Of course they're deeply in love, I'm sure they'll even have a family together soon. You know, have kids.

He said and went out the room, leaving me there alone.

After five months of me "dating" Jeongyeon, we "broke up" and that was that. I still saw some fans asking about Jinyoung on post I would put up. I don't know why I was so stupid, and let him slip away like that.

Minhyuk: Um Jaebum, the manager wants to speak with us.

I nodded and made my way to where the others were. I still didn't know where we would go next on our tour so, I'm guessing that's what he will tell me now.

JINYOUNG POV

Jason Phoenix Park. That was the name of my son, or our son. Myungsoo and I are still together, he's been here for absolutely everything. He bought everything that baby needed, and if I wasn't feeling well then he would care for Jason that day.

I'm not going to lie, Myungsoo is getting me to love him. How can I not? Oh, right... it's because I'm still stupidly inlove with Jaebum.

I've been feeling bad lately about not telling him that he was going to be a father. However, I also think that he shouldn't be granted the right to know. I did hear about his break up with Jeongyeon, Kihyun told me about it.

Right now, with Jason in my arms... my heart hurts. It hurts because I know where he came from, how he came to be. It hurts because I won't tell him ever that, Myungsoo isn't his father, Jaebum is.

Myungsoo: Hey beautiful. You okay? You seem down.

Me: Ah it's nothing, I'm just thinking about things.

Myungsoo: Hm... I have something to ask you.

I hummed and waited for him to continue.

Myungsoo: So, I heard that the tour with Monsta X and Defsoul... has the last stop in LA.... well here.

I looked at him confused, why hadn't Kihyun told me this?

Myungsoo: I wanted to know if... you'd want to go. I mean your cousin is performing and I see that as a reason to go. But I don't know how you'll feel with Jaebum there.

I thought about it for a while. I want to see my cousin, and I don't but do want to see Jaebum. I looked down at Jason, he was smiling at me and grabbing on tightly to my finger.

Me: I want to go...

AN: HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ALIVE AND SURVIVING SCHOOL, FIRST WEEK HAS ME DEAD. ANYWAY, I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING I WAS HONESTLY NOT REALLY PLEASED BUT HEY IT WILL LEAD TO SOME SHIT THAT I GUESS YOU'LL LIKE. THAT'S ALL FOR RIGHT NOW, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AT SCHOOL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 😊💚