08

JINYOUNG POV

The next day I woke up around 9:30am... the party didnt really affect me. I walked downstairs to find Bam sitting in silence, I legit think the world is ending today.. Bam and silence don't go well together. I slowly approached him and pat his back.

Me: Bam? You good?

Bam: Yeah

Nope. He wasn't I knew he wasn't.

Me: Okay tell me what's wrong.. Do not lie to me and say "I'm fine" when I know for sure it's not true.

He sighed and looked around making sure nobody was listening to us.

Bam: Remember... last night that you guys couldn't find Yug and I for a little?

I stared at nothing, trying to remember and once I did I nodded.

Bam: Well.... we were in the backyard.... um... talking... and our uh.... lips were kinda really close.. you know touching and....

Me: Bam it's not that hard to say "we kissed" you know...

He sighed and looked down while tearing up.

Bam: He sa-id it wasn't supposed to happen...he said he was s-sorry for doing that a-and

He started sobbing and I just hugged him. Bam had confessed his feeling for Yugyeom to me when we were younger. He has always liked him but he's never confessed.

Me: Bam, did you atleast tell him something? Give him some hint that you were okay with it??

Bam: No.... I-

My phone suddenly starts ringing and I look at it.

Bam: Jaebum?

Me: Yeah... wonder what he wants right now... but I'll call back later

Bam: No.. answer.. I'm going to my room

He gets up and leaves before I quickly answer the phone.

Me: Hello?

Jaebum: Um heyyy... I kinda need your help... um I'm at the same mall and some fans are here thinking I'm me and they're kinda waiting to see if I take my mask off... please come help me get out of this because I need you!

Me: Ugh... let me see what I can do

Jaebum: Thank you