09

JAEBUM POV

I pulled Jinyoung closer to me, as close as I could. Him grinding on me wasn't helping me stop, I know I need to.. before someone catches us. But I couldn't.

I made my way from his lips to his neck, slowly kissing him then making marks on him.

Jinyoung: J-jaebum-ah...

I suddenly pulled away and looked at him, his eyes were half closed and his lips were swollen.

Me: I'm sorry. . I don't know what I was doing

Jinyoung: No.... it's okay um... I didn't stop it either so...

He sat back in his seat and tried to control his breathing. I starred at him, I swear I have never seen someone look so beautiful.

Me: Jinyoung... want to go to your house and watch a movie or something? Ah no, let's go to this nice beach I know.

Jinyoung: But we're going to have to be hiding and shit I don't like that

Me: But at that beach that I'm talking about, there are barely any people. Besides, I know about this one spot that nobody goes to and-

Jinyoung: Jaebum.... look I know... it's a little weird and like "wtf" for me to say this.... but I think I might be starting to like you and I don't want to

Me: Why not? I'm not ugly looking, now am I?

Jinyoung just shook his head drove off after I told him the name of the beach to go to.

----

We sat on the warm sand, there was absolutely nobody around and the waves crashing at our feet sounded lovely.

Jinyoung laid back and sighed.

Jinyoung: How's it like.. you know, being an idol?

I laid next to him and closed my eyes.

Me: Well, it's nice to know people like what you work hard for.. I mean yeah I got some haters. But seeing my fans fight them off makes me happy you know? However, the downside is that, I can't really have a "life". I can't go anywhere because in a while fans or paparazzi appear. That's why I come here sometimes, nobody really comes to this side of the beach since it's small and kind of apart from the rest.

I turn to look at Jinyoung, his eyes were closed and the sunlight made him glow. Such a beautiful sight, I quickly took my phone out and took a picture of him forgetting to turn down the volume. He opens his eyes and looks at me with my phone in hand and laughs.

Jinyoung: Delete it! I bet I look horrible

Me: Nah, I'm keeping it, not everyday do you get to take a picture of a God.

He suddenly tries to take my phone but I pull my hand away in time.

Me: Hell no, you're not gonna delete it

He then gets on top of me trying to take my phone.

Jinyoung: bummie pleaseeeee

He whined as he kept trying to take my phone, he managed to get a hold of my hand with my phone in it. I roll us over, leaving my on top and him trying to take my phone. I pull my hand up with him following my hand with both of his trying to take my phone.

The position we were in... I had his hands up above his head holding my phone and the other on the side of his head. My legs between his and our faces only inches apart. We didn't realize it until we looked back at each other, his eyes lit up by the sun looked beautiful. His features so perfect. His lips, a reddish-pink color, nice and plump.