01

JINYOUNG POV

Mark: Do you really even want to go back to Korea? I mean... it's fucking summer and it's the only two months I get to see you so much.

He said pouting and I just laughed as I closed my last case.

Me: Mark, just think of it as a boyfriend and boyfriend summer. You get to spend the WHOLE summer just you and Jackson. Doesn't that sound nice? ... besides I do want to see the idiots back in Korea.

I grab my luggage and toss them near my door and lay on my bed. Mark sits on the other side and turns my TV on and finds a spiderman movie and leaves it there.

Mark: Soooo... tell me more about these friends of yours that you gonna go see

Me: Well they're all younger than me. Their names are Youngjae, Kunpimook aka Bambam and Yugyeom. They're really cool and fun to hang out with, even you would love hanging out with them even if you're older.

Mark: Hm... I'm still gonna miss you tho, I mean Jackson doesn't stop talking alot about his idol coming back and it's a guy so..

Me: Don't be jealous of an idol Mark, besides it's not like that guy knows of Jackson's existence.

He just nods and continues watching his spiderman movie. I take a small video to post on instagram.

Me: Mark

Mark: What?

Me: Go like my post

I see him go on instagram and refresh his feed.

Mark: Damn!

Me: What, what is it?

Mark: You just posted this and you already have all that

Me: Eh, you get a lot too don't act surprised

I stretch and check my post.

_park-jin_

_park-jin_ Guess who's off to Korea soon? Meee

_park-jin_ Guess who's off to Korea soon? Meee... anyways idk what I'm doing in the video I got nothing to show off 😂😂
❤ 263 💬 102

View all comments

dabdab_king-97: OMGGGGGG yes bitch!! I'm going to make sure you have fun here!!!😛❤
gyeom-97: We already got your room ready Jinyoung!! 👌
no_coco_no_life: I can't wait to see you 😢💓
_spidertuan_: Don't leave me bitch 💔
dabdab_king-97: Who this ^^^?