11

JAEBUM POV

My driver pulled up at my house and I quickly went to my room, but was stopped by my mom.

Mom: Um Jaebum, your manager called not long ago. He said he needs to see you urgently, now.

I sighed before going back to the car and telling my driver to take me to my manager. I used that time to go through instagram, that's where I saw his post.

_park-jin_: This is, from now on, my favorite spot in the world. Just mine and his 💚💚 photo credit to ..... he knows who he is 😌😇

I smiled as I read that, I really wanted to comment and like his picture but I couldnt. My manager had also found out I followed the guys and made me unfollow them, but I do once in a while check out their instagram. I decided to DM him.

Defsoul_jb: Hey beautiful! You know I can't like your post and comment but, you're so fucking beautiful and you even make the sand look beautiful.
Defsoul_jb: That is my favorite spot to... the place where I made such a god, mine💚❤

_park-jin_: I swear I really can't believe how I fell in love with you. I didn't like you at all especially with the way we met 😂😂
_park-jin_: But seriously, I really hope we find a way to be together without having problems.... 💚💚💚

I smiled and put my phone away as we parked infront of the building. I stepped out and got walked through the crowd of fans.

As I entered his office, I could tell something was wrong.

Manager: Jaebum... thank god you're here because we need to fix this before it's too late.

I looked at him confused and he told me to sit down. He took out a piece of paper and slid it to me... it was a picture of me and Jinyoung kissing.

 it was a picture of me and Jinyoung kissing

Me: How did you get this?

Manager: That's not important Jaebum, what's important is that this can ruin your career.

He paced back and fort and I couldn't do anything but watch him.

Me: So um... we can just get rid of this picture

Manager: Jaebum, I'm sure the person has more.. we just need to think of... I GOT IT! So.. okay first a magazine shit stuff gave me this okay.. they WANT an interview so you can explain this an-

Me: So can I just tell them there that this boy is my boyfriend?

Manager: .... Jaebum.. son... this may ruin you okay? Just.. say you were at the beach and that you found a fanboy aka this kid. Um.. then he asked for an autograph and you gave it to him... along with a picture and then what's it called um.. he kissed you! Done.