"... In 2 weeks." Alex mumbled.

"2 weeks?! Alexander, you have plenty of time to work on it."

"What are you talking about? That's barely enough time! I need at least 5 weeks or more." Alex asserted.

"That's ridiculous. You're over thinking this. Just wait a few days then you can continue your essay."

Alex just looked out to the wide glass window. Ignoring Burr's comments. Suddenly the door swung open and 3 guys entered the coffee shop. The sudden barge in startled Alex. The 3 guys were laughing hysterically.

"Hey yo! What time is it?!"

"Show time!!" Two of the guys raised their hands up high.

Almost everyone in the coffee shop were staring at them. They're being very loud but they didn't seem to care much. Alex admired that.

"Ah well if it isn't Aaron Burr!" A buff guy held out his arms.

Burr turned around. The 3 guys marched over to him.

"Why don't you guys keep it down hm?" Burr leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms.

"Boo!!"

"Don't be like that mon ami!" A tall guy shouted.

Alex didn't want to intervene so he slowly got out of seat.

"Oh, who are you?" 1 of the 3 guys asked.

Alex looked up to him. He had tan skin, dark curly hair pulled back into bun, splattered freckles all over his face, and beautiful hazel eyes.. Wait, what?

"Uhh, I- um..."

"What's your name man?" The freckled guy walked over to him. The two other followed him.

"Oh, Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." Alex introduced.

"Hi Alexander. I'm John Laurens." He smiled. Alex couldn't help but to smile back.

"Je m'appelle Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette. But just call Lafayette or Laf." The guy stepped forward.

"And I'm HeRcuLES MullIgAN!!1!" The guy shouted.

"Well then. Hello John, Laf, and Hercules." Alex waved.

The three guys pulled up a chair to the table.

"Tell us something about yourself." John smiled.

"Well-"

"Hey Alex, I think I'm gonna go back to the dorm. You coming?" Burr got up and pushed his chair into the table.

"Actually Burr.. I'm gonna stay."

"Oh, um.. ok.." Burr looked a little surprised. He didn't expect that answer. He just shrugged then headed to the door.

"So how do you know Burr? John questioned.

"Oh, he's my roommate at a school called Kings Boarding School." Alex answered.