9.5

This is gonna be a rush of events and might be far off from the original timeline in twd so yeaaaaah enjoy the update guys!

"Are you fvckin' kidding me?" You asked yourself as trouble came to bite you again.

"Stay close t' me." Daryl had whispered. You didnt mean it, but you couldn't help but be sarcastic.

"Well I can't really walk away with a bag over my head and with us handcuffed to each other, now can I?" Daryl just gave a grunt and proceeded to hold your hands that were handcuffed to his.

"...Sorry." You said a bit embarrassed from your remarks.

How did you get into this mess? Stupidity, of course.

     You were an impatient little brat so you just had to go looking for your cousin alone again. But they couldn't blame you, you just found him and now his gone again. Just like how you were in trouble again.
     As for Daryl, he went to find you as soon as Rick told him you were missing. And he knew very well what you were up to.

You heard the sound of metals clinking and a door opening. As it opened, you start to hear a faint sound close to what it would sound like in a highschool gymnasium. As the two of you were dragged by people very roughly, the sound of cheering got louder and louder.

"We're trying to effin walk stop pushing us!" You hissed as your annoyance with the whole situation and yourself resurfaced.

"Then move faster bitch!" Someone hissed back.

"Can't really do that when we keep falling to the ground." You murmured gritting your teeth as the two of you fell to the ground once again.

The 2 minutes of getting pushed and meeting face to face with the ground stretched out to what felt like an hour. And then with one final push and a deafening loud cheer the bags over your heads were off and the cuffs were gone.

"Shit."
"What the fuck is this."

Daryl and you whispered as the sight of 5 to 8 walkers chained to the ground around you unfolded. Walkers reached out and growled at the two fresh meat in front of them waiting to be taken down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! As you all can see, we have two fresh faces today...You see, they tried to break inside our safe haven. And what better way to welcome these folks than to be our guests in today's show?" An unfamiliar man announced to the people sitting on bleachers out of reach by the walkers.

"They're just gonna watch these things kill us?!" You asked Daryl who was tightly holding your hand, cautiously eyeing the surroundings and probably planning an escape.

    You couldn't believe what you were seeing. There are literally ten year olds cheering amongst the crowds with their parents. You felt sick to your stomach.

     Daryl tugged at your hand and you looked at where he was staring. There was an obvious opening as a walker got distracted by the cheering of the crowd. The both of you moved to a sprint like caged animals trying to escape a circus show, but at the last minute you yelped as you fell to the ground.

     The chains were released to become longer and the walkers clawed at you as you fell close to were they could reach. Daryl moved to kick two away and helped you up, moving back to the center of the walkers. The crowd cheered and laughed as this all happened.

"You okay?" He asked as he looked you over, giving a quick check on your appearance. You nodded and winced at the slight pain in your backside from when you hit the ground.

The circle got smaller, leaving a little over 6 feet of space between you and the walkers. Along with the chains getting longer, was the crowd's loud cheer. There was little chance of finding an effective escape now.

"When I say run. You run." Daryl whispered.

"What are you planning? And don't even dare ask me to leave you here." You answered grabbing his arm and moving to look at him.

"I'll be behind you, I just need to hold the walkers off."

"No,"You started to say, shaking your head in disagreement. "They'll kill you, Daryl. I won't leave you, and you're not gonna make me."

You stared hard at each other, trying to convince each other. But soon enough, Daryl look down and nodded. Just then, the same voice boomed from the speakers.

"Awwe how sweet. Chains!!!" The announcer yelled out, alerting the both of you.

Just before the chains were released again, someone yelled to stop.

"Stop!!! He- he's my brother!"