3

You were chatting with Beth and playing with Judith when Rick came up to you.

"Y/N. I need to talk to you fer' a moment." He said seriously, making me nervous but followed him anyway. He led me outside, near the crops and finally turned to face me.

"What is this about?" You asked a bit nervous.

"I just need to ask you 3 questions..." He trailed off looking at the crops then back to me.

"Okay, shoot."

"How many walkers 'ave you killed?"

"What?... Well, a hundred or less. I guess." He only nodded and continued to ask you another question.

"How many people 'ave you killed?" This made your breath hitched for a moment. He didn't seem to mind, as you stared at nothing in particular for a few moments.

"Four." You answered bluntly and glad that he didn't seem to look at you like you were crazy, Instead he made you look at him straight in the eye.

"Why?"

You kept your eyes locked with his as you responded, "I came across a guy and a woman at the woods while hunting and they wanted me to give them my supplies. I planned to just outrun them, but they got a hold of me. I fought with both of them and ended up killing the guy and pushing the woman towards a 'walker', then I shot her head. It needed to be done, or they take my supplies and my life."

He nodded but kept his gaze on me, "You said four...why'd you kill the other two?"

"They wanted me to. They we're bit, and they were just teenagers too."

You avert your gaze from Rick to the ground, not wanting to remember their sad faces... But it came back to you anyway like a vivid nightmare.

It was raining that day, but it was still hot. You were forced to halt your motorcycle, not wanting to get in an accident on the wet and slippery road. You made your way to the edge of the road, guiding your motorcycle and entering the forest. You didn't mind the rain since your bag was waterproof and you were planning to change your bloody clothes anyway.

Half way inside the forest, you jumped as you heard a scream followed by two gun shots. You immediately hid your motorcycle into a bush and quietly ran towards the gunshots.

You saw two walkers ahead and decided to follow them. You saw three people struggling to kill two walkers as they were tied to a tree, and two more walkers incoming. You grabbed your knife and came out of your hiding spot. You killed the two incoming walkers first and moved to the other two. The three looked at you in shock, as you try and catch your breath.