7.5

**this happened before you talked to Daryl, which is when they were on a run, while you were talking to Carl.***

DARYL

I carried the bag of food and requested items for the people back in the prison on my shoulders as I walked back to the car.

Putting it with the other bags, I notice Rick walking over.

"You have a thing for her?" He said with a smile.

"What?" I said in a low voice, giving him a look of annoyance.

"C'mon Daryl, We know. Why don't you try? It might start something--"

"Don't start talking Dr. Phil, Grimes."
I said and walked to the house where the other's are taking stuff. I heard a chuckle from Rick and I shook my head in annoyance.

What is he on about? Rick Grimes trying to be Dr. Effin Phil. The fvck.

**the car ride home**

I should've brought my motorcycle.

"You should really ask her." Rick muttered.

"The fvck, man? Why do you keep on insistin' I have a thing for Y/N?" I asked once again in annoyance, and covered my eyes.

"Hey it's because you do."
He said with a chuckle of amusement. I didn't even try to respond to this anymore, tired of his teasing.

As we were about to get out of the car, Grimes, of course, had one more thing to say.

"Oh and Daryl..."

"What."

"I hadn't said I was talking about Y/N."  he let out a laugh and I grumbled in annoyance, making sure to slam the car door.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
Just added an extra something so you would know what was up with Daryl when he came back ignoring you.