CHAPTER 5

The cold and wild winds, gushing through the windows is the sound, along with my heavy sobs is echoed in my room. I don't know how long I sat there with my body trembling and me imagining the worst.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Happiness flushed over me thinking Beth came. I immediately jumped off the bed to open the door. I hurriedly opened the door but I saw something...no someone.

Harry...

Shock would clearly be an understatement. He is the last person I have expected.

Wait...how does he know my room??

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud yet husky voice

"What the hell are you doing here?" he spitted those words as if his tongue tasted venom.

I wanted to answer his question, that this is my room and why the hell did he come here? But it looks like my voice is lost somewhere, my throat is dry.

"Can't you hear me, are you deaf or what? I guess your reflexes work properly when someone stands close to you" he said.

Who the hell does he think is? I was about to answer but he took a step forward. His slow yet firm approach towards me and his piercing eyes never felt mine. He always carried this aura of power and no one ever dared to raise a voice against him.

As he was taking a step forward, simultaneously I took one back. This continued until my back was hit the wall. His face glowed with a triumph smirk and his eyes sparkled with a certain joy.

I immediately turned to look at the wall. I don't know what God is planning. Oh Merlin! Please save me. I still haven't recovered from the morning incident and you planned to put another bomb.

"So my dear little princess, will you tell me, what are you doing here?" he mocked the word princess.

Seriously princess, that word is never for a girl like me. I'm very far away from words like that, if only he knew what life of a normal girl like me would be dealing. How would he ever know? All he knows is drinking, clubbing, playing with girls, breaking hearts, walk on money, lavish parties, luxury, pleasure, happiness.

I highly doubt, if he has ever seen sunlight or ever heard about the word 'dirt'.

"Look at you. I wonder who the fucking shit gave an admission for a slut like you in this college" he spat the words on my face.

What the...? SLUT. How dare he? Seriously how dare he call me a slut. What the hell does he know about me and how hard I worked to get an admission here? He thinks everyone are just like his stupid girlfriends to whore around.

Tears welled in my eyes. I don't know why those words hurt a lot and him saying them hurts the most. His hot breath fanning on my face made me lose some senses and no matter how physically I was under his control, those words stabbed me.

"I'm not what you think" I whispered.

I saw his eyes softened from my words, but before I could see again it's gone. It is filled with hatred.

"Oh really, I know girls like you, act as goody shoes but all they do is whore around and pity is what they want" he said.

I could not help anymore and the tears freely rolled my cheeks. I want to shout at him but looking at him I know I couldn't do and I don't want to involve myself in any more trouble. I just want to get good grades and a job that's it.

"Are you scared of me" he asked in low voice.

He was too close to my liking, his chest was slightly pressed against mine. His sexy low voice was clouding my senses, but still I slowly nodded my head hoping he would understand that I'm extremely scared of him and that he would leave me alone, because I know if I open my mouth I was burst out crying loud.