CHAPTER 4

I could feel my heart beating so rapid as if I have just ran a marathon. I just couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. He pressed his body tightly against mine leaving no space between us and his rough yet firm grip on my waist tightened which made my condition even worse . His face was so close to mine, with tears welled in my eyes I looked up. His eyes were stormy, dark they didn't contain any emotion they were glued to my blue orbs clearly showing him my fear and helplessness. I don't know why I still stood there, maybe because I was scared and couldn't dare to raise my voice or because knowing that I couldn't fight against him, my nervousness took completely control over me. No matter how much I try to deny but he is the sexiest boy I have ever seen but that doesn't mean I would just let him kiss me. That's not how I expected my first kiss.

Yes, you heard me right. First kiss, my first kiss. I expected it to be with someone special. The one who will love and care about me. I dreamed about it in a most romantic way, like he would cup my cheeks, look into my eyes with so much love and admiration as if he is telling me that I'm the only girl that he wants in his life and he is afraid to lose me. But this is nothing compared to my dreams.

He was just an inch apart to brush his lips against mine and I slapped him.

Yes, you heard me right. I slapped him hard on the cheek and pushed him away. The once silent atmosphere around me is now filled with whispers and gasps.

Then realization hit me what I have just done. My eyes went as wide as saucers and you could easily mistake my face to a tomato. Fear was clear in my eyes. This is not how I expected to be my first day. But here I'm, standing in front of the most popular bad boy after rejecting his kiss and the worst slapping him.

I dared to look at face. SHOCK, that was clearly visible on his face. Of course, who would ever reject his kiss. Girls will be throwing themselves all over him and here I have slapped him hard. I know you are thinking that I have a mental disorder to resist such a hot boy. Trust me, it was really difficult to not drag his face and kiss him hard. But I can't just let some random boy kiss me and walk out.

I know I'm a timid and shy girl, but that doesn't mean I don't have self respect. I don't know about the future after this, all I know is that what he tried to do was wrong and I just stopped him.

Shock is replaced with anger on his face. His devilishly handsome face is burning with fire. His glares could bury me deep inside the ground. The hands which were tightened on my waist before, are turned into tight fists, which could easily create a deep hole on the wall if he ever  tried to punch on it and his knuckles have turned white. His hot mouth is seething with anger. I know it's not safe for me to stand here any longer.

I don't know how I backed up the courage, I roughly pushed him away. I quickly escaped myself without looking around at the shocking and silent faces of the students present in the cafeteria. I know this is gonna be my last day in this college or worst last day of my life. I ran away as fast as possible.

My hands and legs are trembling with fear and tears were rolling freely down my cheeks. All I wish in this moment is that I could just curl myself into a ball so small that I would just disappear from everyone. I wish I had a friend right now, to console me but there was no one.

I started walking slowly in the corridor. People were looking at me weirdly, my eyes were big and puffy, my nose was red, my lips were trembling with fear and cheeks were wet .To just say in one word, I looked like a mess, a complete horrid mess.

I couldn't bear the weird faces and glances that people are throwing at my way. I ran to my room and shut the door, jumped on my bed and hugged my chocolate close to my chest as I let the hard sobs out of my chest. That's it all my dreams and hopes are shattered. He is gonna make my life difficult for me.