Todoroki Shouto♡

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) POV.

"Then we trained in these mountains almost making me die cause the hike was hell like dman my internship was just hiking and hiking." You said with a sigh. Eating (f/f) ice cream. Shouto gave a soft chuckle hearing you argue. He loved you lots.
"Well exercise is the whole point if you wanna be a hero (y/n)" he said holding her hand. He finished his ice cream a while ago and he really wanted to hold your hand. You finished your ice cream and leaned closer to Shouto making your head lean on his shoulder.
"It's a nice day hey" you said looking at the playground. They weren't kids today it was just a few joggers and some food courts.

"We should have brought Yukki and Rio they would have wanted to play" shouto said lying his head on yours.
"Yeah.." you said.

Back to Yukki and Rio POV

"aWWWWWWW LOOK YUKKI THIS IS SO ADORABLEEEEE" Rio said whisper screaming. Yukki was in disgust and made gag sounds. Rio punched him in the shoulder.
"You no fun yukki you will be like that one day" Rio said wiggling her eyebrows.
"..... gross" he said sticking his tongue out.
"Argh one day you get a pretty girlfriend and hold her hand I'm laughing." Rio said smirking.
"You just werid" he said.
"Also you." Rio pouted.
"SHHHHH LOOK THEY ON THE MOVE LETS GO" rio said and grabbed yukki and followed (y/n) and Shouto.
Shouto and (y/n) were holding hands making Rio scream in the inside of herself cause she didn't want to be caught meanwhile.. Yukki was still in disgust.

You and Shouto were walking around the park giggling and talking about school,heros, families so on so on. You saw a Food cart selling dumplings (im a sucker for dumplings ok sorry if y'all hate them ;3; )

You begged Shouto to buy them and he agreed cause he wanted to taste them also. You guys bought 6 and went to a bench to eat.

Yukki and Rio were hiding behind another bush. Rio was interested what couples do so she did bring a notepad and wrote things down.
"Arghhh can't I go home" yukki said in annoyance.
"Come on at least see what they doing it's really interesting what couples do" rio said writing in her notepad.
Yukki shrugged and got up and went next to Rio to see what you guys were doing. You guys were feeding each other and you guys were rubbing your noses together and giving each other small kisses.

Yukki got disgusted and he started to feel lightheaded. He really wanted to go home. He turned around and flopped onto the ground, wanting to go home.
"That was so cute right yuk--" rio then saw you flopped onto the ground looking very grossed out.
"You really impossible Yukki" Rio said going up to her brother kneeling down and starting poking him if his alive.
"Says for a certain someone" Yukki said and pushed Rio onto the floor making her fall onto her butt.

"Hey that wasn't nice jerk!" Rio said getting up and kicked Yukki's leg.
"OW DONT KICK ME" Yukki said getting up.
"maKE ME" Rio said walking up to her brother. Oh no.. here we go sibling one on one fight.
They hit they foreheads together starring into each other's eyes saying mean come backs also.
Oh dear they being to loud now..

(Y/n) POV

You ate the last dumpling that Shouto fed you. He gave a kiss on the cheek and got up to throw the box into the bin.
"We should go back it's getting late." Shouto said offering his hand to you.
"Yeah we should I guess we should go" you with a smile and took his hand. You guys were about to go off when you heard some kids arguing. The sounded were coming from the bush bead you guys. You and Shouto looked at each other and went near to the bush. When you looked over to the bush you and Shouto gave soft gasps.

He saw Yukki pulling on Rio's Pony tail and Rio pulling Yukki's hair.
Shouto saw a notebook on the floor and picked it up.

"What are you guys doing here" you said with an irk expression.
They stopped and looked at you with 'oh shit' expressions.
"Oops..." Rio said letting go off Yukki.
"Knew this was gonna happen" Yukki said sighing.
"Look at this they were spying what we were.." shouto said handing you the notepad.
"Couple things...Oh my god... dates.. walks. N-nose r-rubbing?!!! You guys saw that!!" You said and your face flushed red. Shouto laughed and took the book and gave it to Rio. They felt bad for spying but you guys didn't really care.

"Should have kissed you hey (y/n)" shouto said smirking at you.
"NO!!!" You said blushing.
"We sorry.." they said in defeat.
"You guys are too cute let's go home now" you said patting they heads.
They heads lit up and ran back hom leaving you guys behind.

"Wow never knew they wanted to know how couples work." He said wrapping an arm around yor shoulder.
"I'm also surprised" you said laughing.
The all of you guys walked back home.

__________________________
Hope y'all enjoy

Give yukki a break he isn't a romance person 😂😭