The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Seriously though....where?"

"Ugh, i keep telling you! Somewhere!"

"Somewhere?"

"Yep!"

"Where?"

"Rayne...dont do that."

"Do what?! Im serious!"

"Your funny."

"What?!"

"Shhhhh! Your not making any sense right now." Ryder smirked and drove on. We kept driving until we entered a part of town, id never been to before. Then Ryder stopped at a restaurant with lunescent pink and blue lights, limos, and camera flashes. I checked the name of the restaurant....Somewhere...your kidding me. The name of the place is SOMEWHERE!?

"Ryder!"I gasped. He laughed.

"I told you it was Somewhere, but you kept yelling at me!" he grinned. I laughed and apologized. We got into the restaurant after Ryder talked to a few gaurds. This place was amazing! They had gaurds to see who went in! A woman in a black fitted dress up to her knees and beautiful brown hair walked up to us.

"Ahh! Ryder! How are you sweetie?" she asked, giving Ryder a kiss on each of his cheeks. The woman seemed older than us...but not by much. I raised an eyebrow at Ryder, and he smiled.

"Rayne, this is my cousin and the owner/hostess of Somewhere, Natalie-Grace Pulton. I call her NattyGrace though." he said. I smiled at Natalie-Grace, and she hugged me.

"Welcome Rayne! Im so glad you and Ryder could make it, i have your table by the waterfall ready." she said, and motioned for us to follow her.

"Waterfall?" i asked. Ryder nodded.

"Yep. This place is cool. Its also cool when your favorite cousin from when you were kids owns it."he said. I smiled. Wow, im glad Natalie-Grace wasnt like, a past girl friend or something.

We got to our tables that were next to a glass wall and a mini waterfall with little lights in the water. Out of the glass wall, i could see a beautiful garden with lights, a big waterfall, a fountain and people in fancy clothes drinking and talking. This is, once again, amazing!

We sat down and Nattygrace gave us our menus. Ryder smiled.

"So whatcha think?"

"Its amazing! Its so pretty here! Thank you Ryder!"

"No prob, Rayne. So...you look great!" he said, and i blushed.

"Thanks. you do too." i said, taking in his figure again. His muscular, hot, amazing (i use that word alot), gorgeous figure.

"Done drooling?" he asked. I scoffed, and he chuckled.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked. I shrugged, while looking at the menu.

"I dont know...what are you getting?" i asked.

"Steak. I always get it." he smiled. I nodded.

"What do the girls you brought here get?" i asked. Ryder looked at me closely, with caring eyes.

"Rayne? Can i tell you something?"

"Yeah?"

"This is the first date ive ever been on." he said, and i dropped my menu.

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah...i never did this."

"Then how'd you--"

"I was a player...i just call em up. Not go out with them." Ryder said, almost embarassed. I smiled and touched his hand. Another spark of electricity....