Chapter 5

I stood there frozen at the fence with everyone, except Charlotte and Jack. I was freaking out, not even Daryl and Carl knew where they were. "Rick, come down here, we need to talk" Rick did as the governor said and went down. I dont know what they were saying, something about the tank and the prison. Daryl handed me a gun, we all stood there guns in hands aimed at the group of people, mine aimed directly at the governors head. 

The Governor looked to a woman next to a car, she went into the car, and out came Charlotte and Jack, hands tied behind there backs. Rick looked up at me as i collapsed to the floor. He started to shout "YOU HAVE A TANK, YOU DONT NEED HOSTAGES" They spoke about something, then i heard Rick say "Look, we can all stay here, in different cell blocks, we never have to see eachother." That was fair enough. Then the governor spoke "Liar" and he shot Jack in the head. "NOOOO!" I screamed and i started to shoot and took out 3 of his men instantly. I ripped the gate open and fired at them, taking them down as i went. Rick was having a fist fight with the governor, his tank came over our fences. That was the end of this place, i ran down to where Charlotte was and quickly cut her arms free, i handed her my gun and i got out my pistols. "Shoot them all" I cried, she was crying too and she screamed while shooting at the men and women. Beth ran over to us. I saw Maggie, Glenn, Hershel and Andrea running off. I could no longer see Rick, Daryl, Carl or Michonne, it was just Charlotte, Beth and I, it was only the Governor left, I punched him in the face and pinned him to the ground "You son of a fucking bitch, how dare you shoot my little brother, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU " I screamed at him, slapping him across the face "HE WAS 8 YEARS OLD YOU PEICE OF SHIT" I shot him several times in the legs so he couldnt walk. "I hope you enjoy being eaten by walkers." I spat on him and walked off.

"Em look, isnt that Rick daughter?" I looked to see Judith on the floor. "Yeah, we gotta get her" I ran over and picked her up. "We've gotta get outta here" Beth said. We nodded and ran off. Our group was seperated, but i was determined to find them.

After a few hours of walking, we found a small neighbourhood with a few houses, we went up to one and kicked the door in. It was empty, no humans or walkers. "Okay, Beth get something to tie the door shut. When you do, push that sofa against it so it definitely wont open" I said, she nodded and started to search, "Charl, stay with Judith. I'll find things for us to sleep on, its getting late" She nodded and i went upstairs and dragged any duvets and pillows downstairs, i set them out on the floor so we could sleep there. We all layed down and went to sleep.