Chapter 3

The next morning i woke up reasonably early, the first thing i did was go for a shower, the prison had running water and i was going to take advantage of it. After my shower i went back to my cell and Jack was gone. I slipped my guns into my weapon belt and walked to the kitchen type room to find everyone in there, "Morning" Beth smiled at me. "Morning Beth, Morning" I nodded towards everyone else, "Morning" Rick and Daryl both said, I smiled at them before getting a can from the side. I quickly ate the contents.

"We'll be leaving for the run in 10 minutes" Rick told me.

"Okay, thankyou" I smiled at him

I went back to my cell with Jack and tied my long blonde hair up into a high pony tail, so it almost came to the middle of my back. "Okay Jack im leaving now, i'll be back in a few hours, i'll try get you some sweets okay? Stay with Carl, im sure he wont mind" He nodded and I walked him to the kitchen where Carl and Andrea were. "Carl, do you mind watching Jack for me while im out" I asked him. "Sure Emily, be safe out there" I smiled at him and went out to the cars to find Rick and Daryl. I got into the back of a car and Daryl started it up. "Can we have your guns for this ride? We still dont know if we can trust you" Rick said. I handed him my guns and just stayed quiet for the car ride, i was thinking about my older sister, she was only 10 minutes older but i looked up to her, i really miss her.

When we eventually got to a large mall we split up to clear it of walkers. I walked into a shop and heard a high pitched scream, I ran in and soon saw Rick and Daryl behind me. I saw a girl with long blonde hair, tied up in a messy bun. Walkers were coming towards her, we started to shoot them until they were gone. She then turned around with her guns facing us, Rick and Daryl pointed there weapons but I didnt. I saw her crystal blue eyes identical to mine. "Emily? Em? is that you?" She said while lowering her weapons. "OH MY GOD CHARLOTTE ITS YOU!" I dropped my guns onto the floor and ran into her arms. "I've missed you so much Em" She said. "I missed you too" I said back. "Wheres Jack? And who the hell are they?" She asked. "Jacks back at the prison we're staying in, this is Rick and Daryl, they took us in yesterday after we almost became walker food, Rick, Daryl, shes safe i swear, she wont hurt you" They started to lower their weapons and Charlotte and I split away from eachother. I picked my guns up and we continued to clear the mall.

After a few hours we all had bags full of supplies, I managed to get Jack some sweets. "Rick, Charl can come back with us, right?" I asked him. "If she doesnt try anything stupid and stays in the same cell as you for a while, yes, she can" I smiled. "Thankyou so much Rick" He gave a small smile. "Charl, you can come with us!" I said to her. "Really? Thankyou so much you two, Rick and Daryl was it? Thankyou, it means so much" She smiled. Daryl eyed us both. "Ya know ya look almost identical, except Charlottes a little taller." We looked at eachother and laughed "We're identical twins" I told him. "That might explain it" He said before walking off with Rick. I took Charlottes arm and linked it with mine as we walked back to the car, we both got into the back of the car and sat facing eachother, we were basically the same. We were both extremely girly so when this shit happened we weren't the happiest of people, for a while we just worried about how the hell we would straighten and curl our hair. But then we learnt how to survive. Neither of us wore makeup, ever, we didnt need to, we already had long thick eyelashes and we just looked after our skin. We filled our eyebrows in but thats it. Charlotte pulled out 2 'Vogue' and 'Company' magazines from her bag and handed one of each to me, "Thanks Charl" I said before stuffing them in my bag.

When we got back Charl and I basically sprinted up to the prison because we couldnt wait for Jack to see who we'd brought back. "Jack! Jack guess who ive got with me" We ran into the door to the kitchen and straight to Jack, everyone stood up, took a step back and pointed there guns at Charlotte. "Who the hell is this?" Andrea said. "No guys its fine, shes my sister." I said. "Yeah its true, she is her sister guys" Rick said as he walked in. Everyone lowered there guns. "Her names Charlotte, shes going to be joining us" He continued. Daryl walked in "Dont they look bloody identical, ive never seen real identical twins" I giggled before pouring all the food out that we got. I took Jacks sweets and my magazines back to Jack, Charlottes and I's cell. We all sat down and ate the sweets that we got, and just caught up. We had shut the curtain that our cell had, everyone needed privacy after all, even in a world like this.

A few hours later Daryl came by our cell "Dinners ready, and i want a pack of them skittles" he winked at us. There was enough so i threw him one "Thanks Em" He said before walking off. "You know Em, hes kinda hot" Charlotte said. "Charlotte the apocalypse has not changed you." She laughed "No seriously, when they start trusting us, im making a move on him" I burst out laughing, not that i can say much, im exactly like her. "Dont worry Charl, im gonna make a move on Rick when they trust us" I winked at her "Ooooo the apocalpyse hasnt changed you either Em" I gave her a smile before walking off to get dinner.

At dinner, Charlotte kept looking at me, then Rick. I rolled my eyes so started to do the same to her, I looked at her, then Daryl, over and over. We both burst out laughing. "What the hell ye guys laughing at" Daryl said, I looked at Charlotte and winked at her. She glared at me before i smiled at her again. Daryl let it go, they were obviously warming up to us to let it go, if they didnt trust us they could think we were planning to kill them all and take over this place, then they wouldnt let it go.

After dinner Charlotte ran back to our cell with Jack on her back, i stayed behind laughing until i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around to see Rick. "Hey, whats up?" I asked, "I just wanted to say that we're really happy to have you all here, and, tomorrow id like to spend the day with you, to get to know you better and stuff, ya know? Daryl wants to spend the day with Charlotte and Carl wants to spend it with Jack" He said, I nodded "Yeah sure, id like that" I gave him a sorta cheeky smile before walking off. When i got to our cell i tackled Charlotte, "Guess whos spending the day with Rick tomorrow!" She threw me off, "You lucky bitch" She winked at me "Its okay, Daryl wants to spend the day with you, and Carl with Jack" I said. "YES GET IN" She shouted and i burst out laughing again "Your freaking mental Charlotte" She smiled. "Okay, im going for a shower" She said before walking out. I quickly got changed into my vest top, it was too hot to wear bottoms to bed so i just wore my underwear. Charlotte would probably do the same. About 15 minutes later she came back in a vest top and leggings but quickly took them off when she got back "Its too hot for these" I nodded, "Im just gonna go fill our water bottles quick" She nodded and i walked out into the kitchen, i started to fill each bottle, i turned around to see Rick, "Oh my god, im sorry" I said, trying to pull my top down, not that it made anything better, Charlotte and I both had prettys big boobs, Double D's, so all i was doing was putting them on show more. But i used my long hair to cover them. He started to walk over to me before putting his hands on my waist "Its fine, im not complaining, you and  your sister and like life size barbies, but with a realistic figure" I smiled as i felt his hands round my small waist. "I better be getting back" I said, he nodded and let go of me. I quickly walked back to our cell. "Oh my god Charlotte i just ran into Rick wearing this!" She laughed, "well hes one lucky man" I rolled my eyes "Shut up" I got into the bed next to her, we had to share since it was only a bunk bed, and we didnt really care, and we both fell asleep.