Intoduction

A/n hope y'all like the story, sorry if you don't. Let's be honest no one reads these things anyway I just wanted to let you know that y/n means your name and y/f/n means your friends name. Your gonna read things like that a lot throughout this story just wanted to make sure you know what it means.
Y/n pov:
"Ahhhhh y/n" I hear a familiar voice scream as I get out of my car. It's the first day on my senior year and I had just now gotten to school.
"Oh my god, y/f/n it's so good to see you" y/f/n has been one of my best friends since second grade, she spent most of her summer in New York with her family.
"I know I've missed you soo much" she says hugging me,
"summer was so boring here with out you" we start walking towards the school.
"I know I'm sorry, oh hey what's your schedule this year?" She asks pulling a folded piece of paper out of her pocket. I take it and check her list of classes, we have chemistry, English, history and math together.
"I have math, history, chemistry, and English with you" I tell her as I hand the piece of paper back
"Did you know they got a new English teacher?"
"No more mr. Nesbit?" I say excitedly
"Nooo, I'm glad, that guy was such a hard ass. It was the one class I failed last year, he was also old and gross"
"Yes y/f/n everyone hated him, who do you think they got to replace him?"
"Hopefully someone nice, and an easy grader" the bell rang after that and we went our separate ways for the day. We met up in history and again at lunch, but most of our classes that day were more separate. The last class of the day was English with y/f/n, I was looking forward to it because it's my favorite subject so I always love it.
"Hey" y/f/n says meeting up with me so we can walk to English class together
"Hey" I respond
"Are you exited to meet the new teacher?" She asked
"Extremely" I smirk
"Ohhhh oh my god what if he's hot?"
"Your insane," I laugh "who says it's a guy and either way he's our teacher"
"Whatever I bet he's hot" I walk through the door and look up. Oh. My. God. In the front of the classroom stood a handsome well dressed man. We made eye contact for a few seconds before me and y/f/n sit down. I had no idea how she was so accurate about him being hot, this man is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I was shocked that this guy was gonna be teaching us.
"Please come in, as you can see on the board I'm Mr. Gilinksy, your new English teacher." Oh god even his voice makes me melt.
"Told you" y/f/n whispers in my ear.
A/n: I'm super sorry about how short this one is, I'll make sure to make the other chapters a lot longer