"Yes, I remember Deverose. He was such a good boy."

"He was until the day he died Professor. He trained me to fight against them. I took down at least fifty of Tom's best. But there are so many more. We need a plan." As the words left my mouth the shield broke apart and pieces of it flew through the air. Mcgonagall looked up and sighed.

"Well, my dear, we've put a few in place, but there is no more time. Students! Get inside! To your houses!" She bellowed. Students ran from every direction. Some stayed ready to fight. They had no idea what they were up against. Death eaters began flying in. Attacking the castle and sending spells flying at all of us. I closed my eyes and focused on my shield. A small dome covered the people outside, but I couldn't stench it any further. I shot spells at death eaters in the sky. As I hit one he spiraled out of control and hit the side of the building. Everything was happening so fast. I could see fire out of the corner of my eyes in both directions. It began to feel hard to move or think. My shield was draining me. I couldn't keep it up and fight. I dropped it and began shooting spells at death eaters who had gotten past the bridge.

"Oh Alex, my dear." I heard someone call. I turned to see Amycus standing before me, wand at the ready. "You know, this really is a shame. I was going to ask The Dark Lord to let me have you after the war. After all we had so much fun that night." Rage pulsed though my body. "But now, its more valuable to me to kill you. I'll find another little marble beauty to shag in your wake. But I'll always think of you."

"You're about to die." I said through gritted teeth. He smirked and shot spells at me rapidly. I deflected them and began walking closer. Amycus started to panic and sent his spells stronger and faster. "You'll die slowly. Sectumsempra!" The spell hit Amycus in the chest and he screamed in pain and fell to the ground, bleeding out. I put my foot over his chest and pushed down hard. He groaned and coughed. Little splatters of blood escaped his mouth and landed on his face. Amycus let out a wicked and bloody smile and looked up to me as the blood filled the curves of his lips.

"I'll see you in your nightmares, sweet girl."

"My nightmares are filled with things much worse than a piece of shit like you." Amycus chuckled and spit as hard as he could. His blood splattered across my face.

"Rot in hell, little bitch."

"You first." Amycus began to cough violently. He eyes strained and his face turned red. He was chocking on his own blood and I loved every single moment of it. He let out one last mangled cough as all the light fled his eyes. Amycus Carrow was one of three who killed my parents. Amycus Carrow raped me. Amycus Carrow will never hurt another person ever again. I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt a searing pain in my left arm. I'd been hit by a curse. There was blood, but nothing that wasn't manageable. I had to stay focused or I was going to be the next to die.

I turned to the death eater who shot the curse and deflected his next spell that was inches from hitting my chest. I shoved my hand forward and arm him flying backwards into the castles wall. Before I could move I was swept off of my feet. The breath completely left my body as a large pole with a hooked end struck my stomach. It lifted me off the ground and I hung on for dear life. When I looked to the other end of the pole I felt like I may vomit. It was a giant and he looked furious. He began to shake the pole and my grip on the hook loosened. I was sent flying into the air. Before I could even scream I landed on a large man. With a groan I looked down to see Charlie Weasley. He let out a small oof as I jumped off of him. When he stood a spider the side of a bear climbed around the corner of the castle just behind Charlie. "Bloody fucking hell!" I screamed. "Avada Kedavra" the spell hit the spider and it fell over. It's legs scrunched together and all together the spider stopped moving.

"This is madness!" Charlie yelled as he shot curses left and right.

"You're telling me!" I shot a curse that hit a death eater flying over some student and he crashed to the ground scraping along the stone.

I fought for what felt like forever. death eater after death eater. Giants. Spiders. Half man creatures. It wouldn't stop. I had killed more tonight than I ever thought I was going to have to in a lifetime. My arms were tired. My legs ached. I was covered in blood and most of it wasn't mine. I was still in good shape. I had a few scrapes and scratches here and there, but nothing to worry about. As I flung another person through the air I saw none other than Harry Potter in the corner of my eye. He was running with Hermione and Ron. I knew exactly where he was going. To Tom. I could help. I took off after them and ran as fast as I could, still keeping my distance. Before the could reach the stairs a horde of dementors began flying our way. There had to hundreds. A tall man with long grey hair stood in front of everyone and let out a huge blue vale from his wand that sent every dementor flying back. Harry and his friends took off again with me on their tail.
They were going to the Shrieking Shack. I followed quickly and stayed back a bit so they didn't see me. A few minutes later I heard a pop. Harry, Hermione, and Ron all piled in. They were in there for only a few minutes when they came out holding something and took off again. But Harry had blood on his hands. Who's blood? I ran inside just as they did and my head spun. Severus was laying on the ground in a puddle of blood barely breathing. "Severus!" I ran to him and fell beside him. "Severus hold on. We're going to get you out of here." Tears streamed down my face as I covered the bloody wound on his neck to stop the blood flow. Severus looked to me slowly and gave me a small smile.

"Alex... it's okay. We both knew... this could-" he breaths were ragged and is words spaced.

"Stop it! You can't die Severus." Tears streamed down my face rapidly as my entire body shook. "You can't die. I need you. I know you hate me, but you can't die." Severus lightly placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"I could...never hate...you. My wand. Hand me...my wand." I nodded and grabbed it form inside his robes and placed it in his hand. I helped him wrap his fingers around it. He breaths were no more than wheezes at this point. He took his wand and mumbled: "Expecto Patronum". From the end of his wand flew a beautiful Raven. It elegantly circled the room around us. A raven. Just like mine.

"I thought...it was a doe..." I said quietly as I watched the bird circle.

"It was. But...before it was...a doe, it...was a raven. And now...it is again. I love you, Alex. That...never changed." I shook my head as my heart broke into a million pieces. He couldn't die. I leaned down and gave Severus a small kiss which he lightly returned.

"I love you too, Severus." He again smiled lightly, but this time he did not breathe harshly. His eyes dropped and his head went slack. "Severus! Severus no! Severus wake up!" I began shaking him furiously. "Severus no! You can't die!" I screamed. "Severus come back! I laid my head on his chest and put my hands on his body. I focused every single bit of power I had on him. After a moment my head felt like it may explode. I could feel blood dripping from my nose and mouth. "You can't die. You can't die. You can't die. You can't die. You can't die." Soon my vision began to blur and darkness set in.