"You need to chill Rihanna like on some real shit you taking things too far. Ain't nobody did shit to you. Someone needa put you in yo place" Marvin said before chasing after Candi. I crossed my arms. Rihanna bucked at me. I ain't move not one damn inch. Her group started circling in and I just stood firm. Rihanna got all up in my face. She backed up and swung but I caught her hand. I remembered Meek showing me how to do this when we played fight. I twisted it the other way pushing her back. She fell on the floor. Her girls went to help her out. I walked over and I grabbed her by her shirt. I bent down so she could hear me.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but don't be coming up disrespecting me  and my friends like that especially Candi. Don't act like I ain't fuck your ass up before. Don't be walking up to me thinking you big and bad bitch. I'm the bitch who run this shit. You just a wannabe. I'll fucking kill your ass Rihanna. I'll fuck up every little thing of yours. Got me fucked up big bird" I said harshly to her. I let her go making sure I pushed her back down.

"And that's for everyone who thinks they can fuck with me" I shouted. Ok so maybe I wouldn't kill them but I'll fuck them up pregnant and all. I walked outside of school because i was tired and didn't feel like hearing them teachers talk about shit I already know. I seen Candi car and walked to it. I went to grab my spare keys, unlocking the car. opening the back door. Candi was laying on the seat with her breast all out and her shirt pulled up to her neck. And her eyes were closed and moaning 'Yes like that daddy' Marvin was in between her legs I guess eating her out.

"Ew y'all dirty!" I yelped quickly closing the door. I felt disgusted. Who the fuck does this in a car? I sat on the hood just scrolling on my phone trying to forget the image I just seen.

"Aye Nic" Marvin was out of the car. He had on the clothes from before except without a shirt.

"You dirty motherfucker. Couldn't get with me so you went for the best friend... My nigga" I said dapping him up. He laughed.

"Nah ain't like that but here take my car Candi gunna drop me off. Just make sure you don't reck my shit Onika. I want it Tomorrow" he said handing me his keys.

"Eww was those fingers in her Pussy" I said grimacing at them.

"Nah I'm just playing I already had her pussy before. So keep that in mind I already hit before you did" I said getting off the hood he chuckled. I was playing but he didn't know that.

"Yeah but I'm the daddy"

"Ask Candi who daddy is trust me she know it's me" I said winking at him he bit his lip. I swear this nigga a hoe. I laughed and skipped off with the keys.

"Deuces"  he yelled out.

I went and got something to eat and took a long ass nap before I have to go babysit for Meek.
.......
"Ard so her stuff  is in my room which is first room on the right on floor two...of you need me call this number because I most likely will have mines on silence and just ask for Robert Williams" Meek handed me a piece of paper with a number in it.

"And here's some money just in case y'all get hungry" he handed me a wad of money.

"Her clothes is in my room as I said but when you walk in they'll be three closet she has two of them that are on the right." He explained. I just nodded.

"Shit I'm gonna be late" he mumbled.

"Go dummy I got this" I said pushing his chest.

"Ard bye baby girls. Love all four of you guys. Again Nic thank you I appreciate it. If any thing happens just call that number and I'll be here quick." I nodded.

Bad gone softOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara