EIM PART 1- Chapter 4: I Am Diffrent

Finally, the sun is filling my wolf's energy. Feeling it start to seep out, I feel really good. It's time for the big run my favorite day in the month. That is, I did feel great until the sun was completely gone, and we were getting ready to leave. The sharpest pain I have ever felt came in slow waves. I let out the loudest howl as tears leaked down my snout.

Mazen and Fluffy came fast to my side. They were nuzzling my neck and side to comfort me. Their touch was so addictive that I didn't want it to stop. Every time I felt like a fire poker was stabbing me from my inside out in constant waves, their touch was helping but wasn't effective.

Fluffy started sniffing me he was getting closer and closer to the lady parts. I was so embarrassed I shifted my body away, not to mention Xena was not having any of that. Her instincts we right about being on guard because as soon as she let her guard down and let them nuzzle her again Fluffy went straight for my soft bits down below so Xena wiped her tail below us and started growling.

Alpha got the picture and pushed Fluffy away only to sniff the air by my backside as well. I watched Alpha place his snout right into my lady bits only for him to try and lick it this time. I was in such shock and grossed out. I was about to take over again, but Xena wouldn't have it, though that's the good thing she took off before he continued his exploration. The only problem was that both Mazen and Fluffy chased after Xena at a very fast past.

They passed so many places and covered much territory. Xena had no idea where she had led them to now. Her instincts took us in the southern direction. Let's just say it wasn't as cold but lots of pretty mountains. Mazen and Fluffy kept their distance, but we're on guard. I grew tired of keeping a far distance from them, so I gave them warning growls if they came too close and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up on guard from the sound of twigs snapping. I checked my surroundings. Alpha and Betta were sleeping, so I knew it wasn't them. The sound of more twigs but much closer I barked and growled toward the noise. This started Mazen and Fluffy as they stood guard. In return, the faint sounds of growling were heard. Xena took over control. All this just had to happen while I'm in dire pain, just great.

Mazen took the lead, followed by Fluffy and me. That's when we noticed that we were on another pack's territory. It was in the mountains surrounded by swamps and thick forests. It's the best place for our pack to settle down. As the other pack approached, I instantly found the alpha he was easy to pick out. He was huge and black as the dark of night.

I make my way to him as he takes the lead in front of his pack, he started to growl and snaps in my direction, warning me off. Mazen didn't like that, so he tried blocking me and growled back. Not wanting a fight because I'm still experiencing wave after wave of pain, I pushed forcefully past Mazen and lay at alpha's feet.

I roll around on my back in a playful gesture. The alpha sniffs me and lets out a huff. Other male wolves from the other pack start sniffing the air as well am trying to make their way to me. Alpha Cole and Mazen snap at them to ward them away from me.

As I wine in pain, the Luna came and rubbed against her alpha, and she guided me towards the area where the female wolves were. The alpha challenged Mazen, and at first, he was glad to try and put up a fight with this old wolf. That was until he looked behind the old wolf who had a family and pups. The other obvious factor was the alphas sons, who would try to fight for the alpha position to justify their family line. With Mason knowing that instinct he submitted and with his submission, he and Fluffy joined the new pack.

Although my wolf was in pain, she finally felt like she belonged. She was somewhat right where she was meant to be. The females took good care of me and Xena coaching us thru this horrible pain. It was good due to other female wolves going thru the same type of pain that I am going through. I noticed, though, that most of the females are being guided Away by other aggressive males in a territorial and possessive matter. Some of the males were even fighting over the females that were the most in pain. When the females came back, they seemed quite at ease, and some of them did not even return until the end of our painful time.

As a female, after a female was leaving, I noticed them coupling up with their mates. Even some of the unmated wolves found females to spend that time with them. At the end of this painful time, some of the couples that were together cuddled and stuck together. All these females find a way to get a little bit of relief, so I tried to find out how they got their pain to a halt. As I approached a male rubbing my fur against his hoping to receive the same type of pain relief, the alpha came straight towards me and pushed me away from his pack member.

I felt so alone and in so much pain, so I left to find a nice shaded area and waited for the other females to come back. This is all I had to hope for to get some type of relief, the strength of us females had to stick together minus the ones that took off with their mates or chose to stay alongside their mates. It's weird because usually, the five to seven days that have all my energy were five to seven days of pure pain and agony. I am not looking forward to the next full moon. This positive thing that came out of this with the fact that the female wolves showed me that if I roll around in the swamp mud let it dry out and then rinse myself off in the cool soothing river it helps with the burning sensations that flooded my body.